Thread: girls of pd or guys if you feel like taking a gander

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default girls of pd or guys if you feel like taking a gander

rayne's thread made me think about my fucked up love life, back a few months i was talking to a girl i know, over fb. asked her to come out, she said she would, told my friend, he gave her the friend request, then started giving her abuse, she told me this, i got him to apologize and then she was like 'you told him?! ugh!' I think that is the moment the potential relationship disentegrated. my question is what the fuck did i do

i dont understand

having dumb friends

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

we already know my immediate social circle are a bunch of fools because im generally regarded as the genius of the group, and teenage girls are idiots... but i need to understand the reasoning

i read that post five times and i still dont understand

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

She was upset that you told your friend what she said about him because even if he was a dick most girls don't wanna be associated with having said something negative
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Beleive me Lord, teenage girls won't like you unless you are VERY stupid, "the" guy in sports rich, VERY lucky or VERY good looking. Wait until you are out of HS to really invest your time in women, you WILL have a better chance of getting laid, I promise you that. But another word of advice, women normally don't "mellow" out until they are either out of college or in their late 20s. Not saying you won't get laid, just be prepared to still deal with a various sum of bullshit and semi-drama. Travel abroad, I got more tail in a short period of time then I ever did in my entire life.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

goddamnit dogar i just wanted something like buckweat's answer... but i can't know if it's right because it's fuckin buckweat

now back to good will hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    goddamnit dogar i just wanted something like buckweat's answer... but i can't know if it's right because it's fuckin buckweat
    I'm just saving you A LOT of trouble. Spend more time with your studies and think about how much better your life will be when you are out of HS and in a good uni.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I'm just saving you A LOT of trouble. Spend more time with your studies and think about how much better your life will be when you are out of HS and in a good uni.
    i've coined a term for you dogar: after posting. you keep posting these articles of advice days after the realisation crashes down on me. there is a funny story there but i'm too tired to type it out

i've coined a term for you dogar: after posting. you keep posting these articles of advice days after the realisation crashes down on me. there is a funny story there but i'm too tired to type it out
    "After posting" sounds like I fuck someone's something or someone after someone or something has fucked whatever "it" is.

Furthermore, maybe you should listen to me once in a while or ask me questions about life and let me answer them for once and listen. (Not just referring to you but just in general to everyone.) Whether someone here likes me or not you can't deny the fact that I have lived a very dynamic life filled with lots of failure and I still am a happy person through it all more or less. I have much to give back to the young men, and maybe young women, on this board. (Not sexually for once. ) This sounds like a good thread idea. Someone make it.

"After posting" sounds like I fuck someone's something or someone after someone or something has fucked whatever "it" is.
    no it doesnt

Oh yeah, I guess not. Oh well.

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

I'm pretty damn good at manipulating high school girls
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals

actually dogar is right. girls are crazy in high school.

DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! IT WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!- Alora Owens: Age 6

as soon as I was about to post I got raped... -Kirby: Age... whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Furthermore, maybe you should listen to me once in a while or ask me questions about life and let me answer them for once and listen. (Not just referring to you but just in general to everyone.) Whether someone here likes me or not you can't deny the fact that I have lived a very dynamic life filled with lots of failure and I still am a happy person through it all more or less. I have much to give back to the young men, and maybe young women, on this board. (Not sexually for once. ) This sounds like a good thread idea. Someone make it.
    hahaha, oh dogar. what age are you, 20? 21? man, you ain't seen nothing yet and anything you could 'teach' us, we can just as easily learn from common sense or hollywood movies. the only thing you can offer is your own past experience, everything else would be a rehash of something we already heard. and it don't much matter anyway, with all of these... life lessons... a person can't teach 'em to another, certainly not on a pokemon forum. naw man, they gotta figure it out for themselves

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

people around me who used to go to this college but now go to university haven't become smarter/more interesting. they still obsess over the same petty bullshit and you can't have a conversation with any of them about anything. i might go to Paris or something

hahaha, oh dogar. what age are you, 20? 21? man, you ain't seen nothing yet and anything you could 'teach' us, we can just as easily learn from common sense or hollywood movies. the only thing you can offer is your own past experience, everything else would be a rehash of something we already heard. and it don't much matter anyway, with all of these... life lessons... a person can't teach 'em to another, certainly not on a pokemon forum. naw man, they gotta figure it out for themselves
    Bit older than that but hey, if you do not want my wisdom then by all means keep not getting laid because of fb drama.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

wtf in high school I dated the "nerd" and I was pretty happy.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha