Thread: Monster MASSACRE!

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

Default Monster MASSACRE!

The date is March 25th, 2009. The city of Boston is empty. Not a single sound is heard. Well, if you ignore the screams of the countless people being massacred. For between the collasped buildings, overturned cars, raging fires, and rotting corpses, zombies feast. They feast on the thousands that foolishly believe they can escape. People running throught the streets, right into the legions of undead waiting to gourge on their innards. Soldiers foolishly believeing they will be heroes by fighting the unstoppable dead. This is taking place on year after the quarantine. Atfer billions of monsters invaded Boston.

One year ago, the city was peaceful. Flowers bloomed and buildings stood. There were no fires and there was only a few corpses in the street. But that would soon change. As night fell, screams could already be heard. The population dropped from one million people to eight hundred thousands in one hour. Everyone was completely caught off guard as millions of demons, devils, triffids, ghouls, ghosts, werewolves, vampires, youkai, espeically zombies, and some that had no name just appeared in the city and started slaughtering countless people. No one really knew why. One day later, the city was locked off by the Army, so no monsters would destroy any other cities. All hope was lost. The few soldiers deplyed werent enough. Everything was positive they would die.

Now, in 2009, the Bostonians decided they should start massacring the monsters(apparently they were sick of dying). So, some of the greatest mercenaires the world had ever known were summoned to the city. To destroy the monster menace that had plagued Boston. It would take alot of effort, and alot of hope.

Ok crappy post apocalyptic prolouge aside, this RP is the first RP that you will ever play in that you are allowed to God Mod. Now, I dont mean your character is the strongest thing in the universe, but they are pretty close to you. Your character will be able to destroy gajillions of zombies with a snap of their finger. Now, this power doesn't have restraints. The way you demolish hordes of monsters must be wicked cool. The way you massacre monsters must extremely cool and descriptive, and your characters must have a reason for being able to demolish everything in their path.

Swearing is allowed

No taking control of other peoples characters

Gore is allowed and I love it so use lots and lots and lots

Now, form time! *explodes with joy*

Everyone at first works for M.M.U (Monster massacre unit) but eventually can leave and work with the monsters. I dont care. Im tired.

Name:
    Powers: Be very indepth and explain exactly how they are used. Includes weapons
    Looks: Dont pick some lameo anime picture you found on the internet. Do something cool ok senior?
    History: Ten lines (Im mean)
    Personality: Five lines?
    Other: STUFF THAT DOESNT FIT OTHER STUFF STUFF STUFF

Now join yellow bellies!
    Last edited by Peeki; 12-20-2007 at 05:25 PM.

JOCKO HOMO

As tempted as I am to repost RiotStomp, I'ma think of something else.. This sounds rockin'.

Name: Armand 'Fellhammer' Wilson
    Speices: Human
    Powers: Armand has had plates of metal surgically installed under his skin to act as armor. Steel plates with large spikes cover the knuckles on both hands, and with steriods, expensive surgeries and his Helljuice his fists, like the rest of him are huge. Wires sprout from the back of his head to a belt at his waist filled with vials. In the vials strange colored liquids bubble. Sometimes you can make out tortured faces within the liquids, but that could just be a trick of the eye. Or not, it's Helljuice! The distilled essence of tortured souls and disembodied demons that Armand pumps into his body to increase his mass and killing power, occasionally even allowing him to manifest monstrous traits. He prefers to get up close and personal, using massive Helljuiced enhanved strength and durability to mash the creatures of the night to a milky paste, which he then scoops up and takes back to the mobile lab for his entourage to distill into more Helljuice.

Looks: Armand is massive for a human, a little over seven foot and at least half that wide at the shoulder. His skin bulges disturbingly where the plates have been inserted. His head is cleanshaven to allow easy entry for the hoses in the back of is head. With a big square chin and cauliflowered nose, Armand is nothing short of monstrously ugly, equal parts Shrek and Frankenstein. He usually goes barechested, choosing only to wear a pair of black cargo pants and boots. One eye is mostly swolen shut and the other is a pale grey that stares unnveringly at whatever his attention is on at the time.

History: Boxing and Wrestling were hobbies for Armand early on, but they just weren't enough. He wanted more hands on violence. He got into underground fighting circuits but he needed something more, more killing power. So usingwhatever winnings he could beat out of the competition, he contacted the best surgeons and even some shady backstreet occultists, brought them all together in a braintrust and together they came up with Helljuice. Armand underwent intensive surgery to prepare his body for being partially possessed by demons and ravaged by the souls of the damned. At 24 he was ready to test their new miracle. He lured five of the world's best hand to hand fighters to a private island, touting one of those mysterious island martial arts, best of the best mortal kombat street fighting tournaments that seem to never really happen in real life. Then he crushed them all to a pulp, at once, in a matter of seconds. He felt enthralled but the victory was hollow. Armand searched the world for better opponents, then Boston called and Armand knew he had found the Arena he lusted for.

Personality: Bloodthirsty, lusty and crude. Armand spends his winnings for monster bounties on alchohol, drugs and women. He loves almost any vice he can find but the feel of his fists on flesh above all else. His lifestyle has to be violent and full of everything. The Helljuice ravages him body and soul and Armand knows he only has a few years to live before the noxious soulshearing chemicals destroy him.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I love it! Your in.

Name: Johnny
    Speices: Human
    Powers: Johnny carries around a katana which is in a wooden sheath. Now, there is nothing out of the ordinary about that, except the blade has the unusual power of making whatever it touches implode. The only thing that cancels this power is the wood it is sheathed in. Johnny found the sword on the corpse of a Tengu he killed, and has absolutly no idea where its wicked sweet power came from. He can also summon a giant slot machine which is controlled by a equally huge shadow demon. If he throws a coin into the machine, the devil pulls the lever. Once it has landed on the three images, a random monster or monsters is summoned or attack is used. This can vary from a tank made of eyeballs firing lasers into a crowd of zomies or a glypth will appear that sends out rampaging ghost ronin. Anything could happen. If these two things fail, Johnny is of course adept with guns and pretty much any kind of weapondry. Out of his thousands of guns, his favoites are his two revolvers named Eenie and Meenie.
    Looks: Long and perfectly straight blonde hair. Always wears sunglasses (even at night, its a peculiar habit picked up when he was fighting Gorgons in the rain forest and the couldn't see his eyes or he would turn to stone.) Wears a long black overcoat, always unbuttoned. No shirt under it. He wears any form of jeans, and steel toe Dr.martins. Dangerously thin, and about 6'4" Extremely charismatic.
    History: As a kid Johnny was fascinated with two things, monsters and samurai. He devoted all his childhood years to studying these two things. That was when most of the world thought that all the samurai were dead and monsters didn't exist. He was bullied at school but still had friends because he was so charming. Eventually he went into the army, but was discharged because of a leg injury (a tank ran over his leg, its a long story.) The doctors told him he would be in a wheelchair his whole life. He became depressed and wandered the world, until one day he found himself in an old Japanese temple. Inside there was a sleeping tengu. The Tengu awoke and told him that he could not leave unless he beat him in a fist fight. Somehow, Johnny won, and how is still unknown But the troll agreed to let him go and even fixed his leg. Johnny left, now being able to walk again. But when returning back to his home in the US, he found his parents murdered. Somehow he knew the tengu did it. Dont ask how, but he knew. He then dedicated his life to the destruction of all monsters.
    Personality: Very charismatic. He uses to this to his advantage and can tell people to do things very easily. He is also very stubborn, but passive aggresive at the same time. Its hard to take the smile of his face. Extremely sarcastic but not one to wise crack.
    Other: I cant think of anything.

We need two more people. What do you think?

JOCKO HOMO

I Like this game.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Well I was looking at all the other RPs and was like "Fuck this, if we cant use tons of sweet powers and rip up stuff with are bare hands, whats the point of Rps?" and I hope to change that be finally allowing God moding.

PEOPLE JOIN!!!!!!

JOCKO HOMO

Armand strode out into the dark windy streets. The moans of the meandering dead echoed through the alleys. Street lights flickered on and off. Overhead the occasional beating of giant wings overpowered the hollow sound of the wind. Boston was a dark empty looking place. Empty looking, but in truth, full to the brim with evil. Armand "Fellhammer" Wilson knew all about that. The huge man checked the supplies of Helljuice at his waist. Perfect, then he took off at a jog.

He good spot a few zombies, their crusted flesh flaking away wandering down a sidestreet. Fellhammer considered seriously stopping to smash them, but he was after bigger prey tonight. He lept up and landed atop an overturned Nissan Versa. He springboarded off and landed on his feet, looking around. Broken statuary lay all around. At least it looked like statuary. On closer inspection, the statues had horribly distorted faces, contorted with horror. Many were in prostrate, cowering positions. A few seemed poised in lewd sexual acts. All had pieces broken off.

Armand put on a set of glasses that instantly filmed over dark. They'd protect him from the worst of the curse. Fellhammer had found the lair of the Gorgon.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

((ooc: Let's revive THIS motherfucker of an RP!))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!