Thread: I need to get my sleeping back on track

Default I need to get my sleeping back on track

I remember last year after summer my sleeping pattern was great. I used to sleep at 12 and get up at 6 every day and did so for like a month. I just felt incredibly rested and was active the whole day. Now I just feel like sleeping all the time and the sleep I do get doesn't seem sufficient.

Also, I don't know if it was because of it or is unrelated, but during that awesome sleep period I used to distinctly recall each and every one of my dreams. Even if I had multiple dreams I'd remember all of them, and I'd actually be able to recall specific dreams days after I had them unlike now when even if I remember a dream when I wake up it fades away as the day passes. I used to lucid dream pretty frequently too, or at least more frequently than now (like once or twice a month).

sleep patterns naturally reset every couple years or so i think. people werent meant to sleep the way society imposes it on them so you'll almost always be fucked up with sleeping. its a lot better in college because you can tailor your schedule somewhat.

You know that feeling when you're dead tired but you can't get to sleep? Top five worst things ever probably.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Uh past 2weeks have been like that for me.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Every day I get 6 hours of sleep. Im feeling pretty good right now. I may bump it to 7 but eh.