Thread: rayne have you noticed parallels between our relationship and avon and stringer's parternship

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default rayne have you noticed parallels between our relationship and avon and stringer's parternship

hell, you could nearly even pass justin off as marlo
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

no

me neither

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

its slow decline perhaps

or the fact that we've sold each other out, one of us opting for cosmo, the other returning back to pd
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

comparing a minor internet friendship to a complicated Baltimore drug operation

i wonder if the drug trade in major us cities is really that interesting