Thread: I actually forgot..

Default I actually forgot..

that today was my ex's birthday until FB reminded me. This is the first time since I got to know him that I actually forgot- I used to wait for it once upon a time like I waited for my own

I texted him to say happy birthday and he tried to give me extra numbers through which I could contact him. I told him there was no point in my saving them because we never talk anyway. He kept saying that he doesn't text much nowadays and that he hasn't forgotten me and stuff like that. After I finally said, "Ok, we should keep in touch" he sent me a pompous message that said something like "Rest assured, you will not be forgotten"

- Personal story of the day -
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

^ Just read it over and it sounds very muddled, but idc
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

I can probably have Rayne and Dogar beat him up and/or kill him if you'd like.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Oh Trixie you are such a cutey.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    that today was my ex's birthday until FB reminded me. This is the first time since I got to know him that I actually forgot- I used to wait for it once upon a time like I waited for my own

I texted him to say happy birthday and he tried to give me extra numbers through which I could contact him. I told him there was no point in my saving them because we never talk anyway. He kept saying that he doesn't text much nowadays and that he hasn't forgotten me and stuff like that. After I finally said, "Ok, we should keep in touch" he sent me a pompous message that said something like "Rest assured, you will not be forgotten"

- Personal story of the day -
    That's adorable :3

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

WELL DID YOU REST ASSURED OR NOT