Thread: hey lord

Default hey lord

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

it's a good looking guitar, you said before the gibson is your dream guitar right?

just be warned, if you're buying that online, you should try it out in a shop or something first. there's always an abundance of epiphone les pauls anywhere. not sure if my cousin has the same one as yours or a different version but he said two of his tone/volume controls don't actually work, they're just there for show... so just know what you're buying

of course he could have been messing with us for the laugh.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

fuck you
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

kelsh that doesn't make any sense
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

I think Justin was molested by a guitar as a kid.

im not buying it online. thats the website of the store im gonna visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    these guitar threads are some of the most underwhelming i ever read. just stop with them, it's like you're trying to be men with a pussy outlet. seriously think about it. just go play a sport or something.
    i play sports

and you're a faggot if you only pay the guitar to get girls but it's perfectly valid as a third reason onwards

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    im not buying it online. thats the website of the store im gonna visit.
    k

i do really enjoy playing guitar/guitars in general. couldnt care less if i cant pick up chicks because of it.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    kelsh that doesn't make any sense
    I'm upset you guys get to buy stuff.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

i didnt get your post. i was just going off rekhyts interpretation.

is good for you

Justin you silly

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Kelsh, being a c-cup, is jealous

bought it

and a cool marshall amp

Meh.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

yeah ok qoorl go play your banjo or something

play somethin' for us ascaris

qoorls SEEN BETTER

cant find the wire i use to connect the guitar to the amp and those cheapskates didnt bundle it in. so nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    play somethin' for us ascaris
    http://soundcloud.com/akhil1710/paradise-city-riff

its kinda horrible IM SORRY. im still getting the hang of it. havent played electric in almost half a year.

cool2