Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Embarresing Moments in Life: Phoenix Edition

I once was sitting at school on a couch, when the Psycho Mormon started to make out with her boyfriend. They tried to have a conversation wity me, while he groped her and kissed her all over.

It was very uncomfortable
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

A magical adventure Brave Auron's Avatar
    I am Pantl, a robot deployed by Atlantis to kill Ghouls with my status gun

Spooky!

Actually, more creepy then spooky.

JOCKO HOMO

I hate them both, why they even wanted to talk to me in the first place is beyond me.

BUT, nothing is as odd as having the preppiest, sluttiest, most loathed girl in school coming up to you, asking for your permission to have sex with someone.

with this I say

"What am I Katherine? The Love Goddess? I'm not in control of what you do?"

"Yes! You are the love goddess! I think you are! You have so much experience!"

"No, No I dont"

at this she was shocked, that I was in fact an inexperienced lump. She got very pissy with me and walked away.
    Last edited by Mex; 03-12-2008 at 09:02 AM.
    For my special touch.

I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar

I remember last year, my friend snuck up behind me while I was on the stairs, and corn-dogged me.
    I fell down seven or eight stairs, with my "friend" laughing her big fat head off behind me.
    I still haven't forgiven her, because there were tons of people going up and down the stairs and I was smacking into their backs on my way down.
    I got a foot in my face, by the way.
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^

I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

That is such a coincidence you are posting that because my brother, 19, just threw himself down our hard wooden stairs and ended up with an apparent twisted ankle. I was discussing the idea with my friends and I think he was trying to commit suicide. One fucked up person, my brother.

I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    That is such a coincidence you are posting that because my brother, 19, just threw himself down our hard wooden stairs and ended up with an apparent twisted ankle. I was discussing the idea with my friends and I think he was trying to commit suicide. One fucked up person, my brother.

Sounds like he is f***** up.
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^

I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

aahahahaha

I love this thread
    For my special touch.

EVERYONE in my family is fucked up. You have no idea. Me and my sister are the only half-normal people in our extended family. Everyone else is fucked up. There are whores in my family, there are mental patients (my uncle was charged with murder of his coworked, Trevor, and is in prison for life), and other equally insane people.

I can't hang around with you anymore, Hicky. I fear for the safety of my family.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Shouldn't you fear the safety of yourself?

No. My family can't defend themselves against you and your nutcase relatives. I can.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

pentiummmx

BUMPAGA!

Anyway, I'll post another one of my embarresing moments:

I made a bet with a freind that I could finish the first disc of Final Fantasy VII in one day without saving (He bet $20, and I could add that to my preorder for PKMN Diamond). So I started. I made it to Mt. Nibel, when I died in the cave because of that stupid dragon!

Because I lost the bet, I had to go to Toys 'R' Us and play with their EyeToy Demo on their PS2 (EyeToy in Public! That's worse then the result of another time when I lost a bet, but I'll save that for later...)

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

hahaha I died on that stupid dragon too the first time I played. it was a real bitch

I'm tempted to try this because i know i can do it. You sound like you got caught up in trying to clear it with speed, when you actually had 24 hours. I think the fastest i cleared the first disc (which will spawn an army of the fandom to say they did better) was about 6 hours.

I don't die either. Except for side bosses, those guys are whores

It took me forever to beat the first disc because there would be weeks in between where I didn't play it. When I finally did beat the first disc, I realized I never got Vincent and so I started the game over, and played through to the third disc. I got right to the part where you beat Sephiroth, saved, and never played it again. I think it's been a good solid year since I played it.

I have this horrible habit where I'll play a video game for hours on end, and then don't play it for weeks, and then I don't remember what I did or what happened in the game.

I have the same problem
    For my special touch.

I had an embarrassing moment today...

Earlier in language arts, it was. We sit in pairs at desks so that's an important part. Anyway, I happen to sit next to this really hot girl in that class, and all of the sudden in the middle of class she jumps on my lap, hugging me, singing the shoe song (You know what I'm talking abouut... the SHOE song!!!). It was akward to say the least.

I remember I was sitting next to my cat Moe once when my sister shoved me over so she could sit down on the couch. Since I was stroking the cat, my arm was pushed and my index finger rammed up next to my cat's anus. It was a very disgusting feeling

O.O

I hate that story, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it
    For my special touch.

Well be glad it didn't happen to you!

Trust me, I am
    For my special touch.

Hmm... this isn't as embarassing as it is annoying:

I worked with special needs kids from 6th to 8th grade on a volunteer basis almost every day at my old public school. There was one girl there named Marilyn who was probably borderline mentally retarded because the kids I worked with were all mentally retarded but she didn't seem too out of it academically.

But socially. My god. The girl was a social wreck and she didn't even realize it. She was a creepy girl who would go up to boys and say ever-not-so-subtly, "I think you're cute. Wanna go out with me?" It'd be one thing if she wasn't completely socially clueless (and completely unaware of that fact) and wasn't as annoying as shit, but she was, and on top of that, if she liked a guy, she'd go after them endlessly. No matter how many times she was rejected, she'd ask again and again and again. She'd follow the boys around the school, catcalling and whatnot. Needless to say, all the guys were afraid of her.

So you know how it goes. I felt sorry for Marilyn. I thought she was annoying, but I thought I should at least give her a chance because no one else would. I made the terrible mistake of giving her my phone number.

Marilyn had good intentions. But she wasn't a good conversationalist nor did she have any common sense of when to call. For instance, she once called me at 6 am on a Saturday morning. I was pissed but I couldn't get it through her head that I wanted to sleep in on Saturdays. From the way she saw it, she was already up and so there was nothing wrong with calling someone else at that time.

Whenever she talked on the phone, she talked about the most inane things that couldn't even be described as a conversation. She'd watch dumb tv shows while I was on the other end and just prattle off what was happening on the show. I'm sure I really care about hearing about Drake and Josh.

Due to my skittishness on the phone and the fact that she never had anything interesting to say, I would make up excuses as to why I couldn't talk whenever she called. SHE NEVER CAUGHT ON. EVER. Towards the later years, every single time she called, it wouldn't even be a minute before I'd lie and say, "Well, I have to go now because I have to do xyz." When my family went on vacation once for a week, we came back home at the end and checked our messages. Marilyn called 14 times during one week's time.

If there's one good thing about boarding school, it means I don't have to fear her phone calls anymore. Even now, whenever I get the very seldom phone call, I'm always afraid it'll be Marilyn on the other end. My family certainly didn't help because they knew I didn't want to talk to her, yet when she called they'd snicker and hand the phone to me anyway, assuring her I was available to talk.

pentiummmx

BUMPZILLA!

I have returned from the ruins of the old PokeDream Fourms with an embarresing moment of mine from the old topic:

Quote Originally Posted by PentiumMMX (On the old boards)
    It all started when I made a bet with a freind that I can beat "Zelda: Ocarina of Time" in one sitting (Food Allowed) with only 3 hearts of energy. Also, I am only allowed to try 3 times and I can't save or choose to continue from where I died. Sure, I beat the game before, but this is a new challenge!

Anyway, I just made it to the part of the game where Link becomes an adult (My Favorate Part of the Game), when I died at the hands of a ReDead! So I had to start back at the Great Deku Tree. Later, I beat all the temples except for the Shadow Temple and Sprit Temple, but I kept dieing at the hands of Bongo-Bongo (The Shadow Temple Boss). Because of my loss, I had to dress like Princess Peach and wait on my "Freind" hand and foot for the rest of the day!

Also, I lost the money I was saving up to get "Zelda: Majora's Mask"!
    ...I'll Post another one later

I hear Bongo-Bongo is a real bitch to beat. I never beat the Shadow temple, so I wouldn't know. I played all the way to the Shadow temple and then stopped. I have a horrible habit of playing video games obsessively and then just stopping during the middle and never finishing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast