Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you ever REGRET discovering forums?

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    because 12 year olds can't possibly be depressed
    not surprised to see kirby write something like this
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    that's called being 12 years old, it occurs when hormones set in
    trust me, im a DOCTOR

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Fuck you Lord, my parents literally told I wasn't allowed to see my friends. No friends. Do know what it's like going to school and no being able to hang out with people?

someone has cause and effect confused

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    someone has cause and effect confused
    lol

when one gets hormones

they become 12

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Fuck you Lord, my parents literally told I wasn't allowed to see my friends. No friends. Do know what it's like going to school and no being able to hang out with people?
    what the hell
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

why weren't you allowed to have friends

Lord keeps on assuming we are just like his typical irish country men.

stays MANLY on the plain The Rayne's Avatar

yes because those who arent typical irish country men arent allowed to have friends

it's a tough world rayne

why weren't you allowed to have friends
    One of my friends in 4th grade (now rightly an ex-friend) started smoking cigarettes and doing drugs and my parents flipped out and assumed that I was dumb enough to pick up on her bad habits and thus forbade me to see her. And then they soon extended that rule to all my friends just to be sure.

So I became tht weird kid that wandered around recess staring at the ground and then my parents put me in therapy because I started to get bullied and they thought I had attitude problems wtf.

PD did more for me than any of that damn therapy.

dont know whos dumber, your (ex-)friend or your parents.

12 year olds aren't renowned for being geniuses dwayne: the nigga'st of 'em all

except for me of course

how does a 9 year old even start doing drugs

It was mainly prescription drugs that she found in her mom's medicine cabinet.

Do all the drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I could find anything to bring a smile to my face until I happened to wander onto the Internet and was greeted by EM with a "". You can joke about it, but that reaction from a person really changed my life and proved that people can be glad that I exist.
    Awww
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Forums and PD/Cosmo especially taught me a lot about critical thinking, finding sources, debating, and taking things in stride

i like reading old threads and thinking about what i would post in them and then finding out id posted exactly that

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Regret is an awfully strong word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12