Thread: alright fuck it, i gots a week and a half of easter break leftover (fao dwayne / those of a verbose nature)

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default alright fuck it, i gots a week and a half of easter break leftover (fao dwayne / those of a verbose nature)

using fl studio, an ipad mic, a guitar a keyboard and whatever rayne has to offer, i suggest we create a makeshift hip-hop album. a hip-hop concept album called

'christmas hats invade and enslave'
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Mayyyybberr

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

so i turned to my fellows pders and said,
    'if we don't do something to stop these hats,
    we're all going to end up dead!
    now if you'll excuse me i think that's
    that,' and i whipped out my sword
    started slayin those motherfuckin christmas hats

this is the introductory verse of the intro song, which will be called 'it's gon be a red christmas'
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

stays MANLY on the plain The Rayne's Avatar

you know lord i really wish you were more serious about your musical ambitions sometimes

lol I just noticed Rayne made a new profile

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    lol I just noticed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Rayne made a new profile
    i dont know what the stupidest part of the post is

I can't help you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rayne View Post
    you know lord i really wish you were more serious about your musical ambitions sometimes
    is that a compliment

not in the slightest

well then i have no idea, elaborate. and don't be like 'ugh' and then walk away. that's fuckin teenage stuff right there, like your constant assumptiosn

assumptions

god i wish i was on the 7ks right now

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

I'd do this if it was something that wasn't so narrow in scope
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

and patently retarded. This sounds like a scheme Kirby would come up with, I expect better out of you Lord.

is good for you

Penis

like a concept album about PD and message boards in general then hell yeah i'd be in

I could also provide trombone samplings

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    like a concept album about PD and message boards in general then hell yeah i'd be in
    i cannot think of a worse concept idea than that. there is no story in that