Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: pd music suggestions **megathread**

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

change this to the LORD'S MUSIC SUGGESTIONS MEGATHREAD thread
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

maybe it should be pd's music megathread and we all post music from time to time
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

i was thinking of making just such a thread

ok its GONNA HAPPEN

and thus began a new age for pd, spearheaded by the unlikely duo of god and lord, the two will give cosmo the gift of groovy tunes, ultimately giving the forum the peace and closure its needed for so long

yep

it's not really though; ill be posting stuff im not currently listening to but what i believe could help you gain speed walking down the path of MUSICAL DISCOVERY

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Lord my tastes are very dissimilar to yours, from what I gather you listen to next to no punk
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    Lord my tastes are very dissimilar to yours, from what I gather you listen to next to no punk
    what about

green day

but yeah i'm not big on punk; i gave the clash, refused, fucked up, and titus andronicus all chances and they didn't do it for me

I mean The Clash is hit or miss for me on a lot of stuff, their style of punk kinda rubs me the wrong way. You should start with pop-punk and work your way in if you're going to do it, such as this incredible song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-AGq_e-Hc&ob=av2e

goddamnit buckweat use bbcode

goddamnit kirby stop posting

I have no idea how to embed youtube on here

for fuck's sake buckweat

just type [youtube*][/youtube*] and remove asterisks

well that's easy enough

hahaha

fuck still doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    well that's easy enough

here

copy there shit after the V= or v/ stuff

if you must take example from everyone elses post

who knew the pd music suggestions megathread would separate the best of us from the worst in more ways than one

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast