Thread: post beautiful film stars itt // ascaris have you ever thought of going into the electronic music scene?

Default post beautiful film stars itt // ascaris have you ever thought of going into the electronic music scene?

Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

is good for you

Haha, oh man

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

no

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Last edited by Seven; 04-05-2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: unf

no gay people are not taking over this thread

Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    That is one killer lazy eye.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Since when was Radioactive Cubone gay?

since he started posting as a pink kitty?
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

He's not necessarily Gay, just has gender issues...

JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

"Issue" implies a problem.

that second image is a lot bigger than i thought it would be

who the fuck is the first one and i dont find zooey deschanel very attractive

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    who the fuck is the first one and i dont find zooey deschanel very attractive
    joanna newsom, i think i've fallen in love

she isnt a film star

only a real man goes against his own thread title ascaris