Thread: i think i've outgrown this username

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default i think i've outgrown this username

i just don't think i'm that guy anymore
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

i don't feel like i'm a part of this community anymore. same problem for cosmo. i can't connect with anyone anymore; i don't feel anything other than apathy or frustration when i read people's posts... everybody's still trying to outwit each other. it's not a social experience anymore, there's never anything new. it's all the same close-mindedness and shutting down and mind-boggling stupidity. maybe it's because i don't participate in one-on-one conversations anymore. maybe it's just 'cause i've grown up. i don't know. i just don't think i'm for this whole circle anymore. i'm just not that kid anymore, desperate to connect with something. the spark is no longer there
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

you make a similar thread roughly every two months

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    you make a similar thread roughly every two months
    This.

Any I suggest we change his name to Lumpy Space Princess.

Has about the same drama level.

yeah lord stop being a teenager.

that's called being a teenager, it occurs when hormones set in

no one is or ever has been trying to outwit each other. lord is so easily suggestible that cosmo's banner message has affected his perception of the world.

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

What would you change your username to, Lord?

is good for you

Wolverine

i don't know. identity crisis

Wayne

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    identity crisis
    Shitty name. 0/10.

Dismemberment

sounds fitting

i think it has a ring to it

is good for you

Wolverine

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

is good for you

Is that the same dude who put the balls in his arm?

It's a girl.

please tell me thats plaster or something

Totally legit.

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    why would someone do this?