Thread: totally just bookmark toolbar'd firefox out

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default totally just bookmark toolbar'd firefox out

welcome back 2008
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

more like 2005

i remember how cool firefox looked when i first got it in 2006

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

i'm gon post a screenshot of this style pretty soon, it's souped up
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

it's not ready yet, i want to make this tender and special for you

i don't know about this anymore guys, i'm close to running out of space and creating a SECOND ROW of bookmarks. i've bitten off more than i can chew

im running outta space

i ain't finished yet, maybe hit back to the classic 'aero' theme

for the bookmark thing just click 'ctrl' & 'd' and bookmark it but switch the option to 'toolbar' instead of 'menu' when it pops up and it lands on your browser.

p.s. justin how of those links are to elite private bittorrent trackers for their own specific things. u jealous

i'm not finished yet though, i'll have 10 - 15 more within the next 48 hours... and obviously i can't fit 'em all in the bar so i might have to cut down the letters and just rely on the

what's the name of a website's url image thing, the little box

reddit.com/r/torrents

reddit.com/r/invites

good luck on your quest