Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    @god

i love pissing buckweat off
    lol wut

Also I got ENTJ

http://awesomescreenshot.com/01f30ncb5
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

i wonder what my preference breakdown was the last time i took it. thinking as a 1 strikes me somewhat odd. i do think my thought process is more intuitive than rigorous/whatever you want to call it, but 100 on intuitive is still striking.

ENTJ describes me perfectly

no it doesnt

it doesnt describe you at all wtf

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

a more interesting thread would be 'what personality type do you think corresponds with x poster'
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

My real life persona is vastly different than my PD persona tbh

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    My real life persona is vastly different than my PD persona tbh
    that's because no one is ever able to shake off their first judgement
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

your online persona is almost always more genuine

no it's not, there's no way you're as confrontational or outwardly pessimistic and denouncing as you are online

I act like a do with my friends online.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    no it's not, there's no way you're as confrontational or outwardly pessimistic and denouncing as you are online
    this post makes no sense

Makes sense to me.

well youre retarded

what i mean is if i act that way, online or not, then obviously that is my real personality. how could it not be my real personality. thats a stupid thing to say.

this post makes no sense
    notice how whenever ascaris disagrees with me he claims my post makes no sense to belittle to me, then suddenly afterwords he's hit by what it actually means and is able to come up with a suitable rebuttal! i hope i'm not the only person who's noticed this manifest over the last few weeks

when i say 'makes no sense' its a polite way of saying 'thats idiotic'

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    notice how whenever ascaris disagrees with me he claims my post makes no sense to belittle to me, then suddenly afterwords he's hit by what it actually means and is able to come up with a suitable rebuttal! i hope i'm not the only person who's noticed this manifest over the last few weeks

for once lords complex psycodic rambling makes sense

what i mean is if i act that way, online or not, then obviously that is my real personality. how could it not be my real personality. thats a stupid thing to say.
    - act one way online
    - act one way offline

but both of them are my real personality

one of them is genuine, the other isn't. you could say you're more timid/politically correct irl because you don't want to aggravate someone in your immediate social circle or you could say you act like you do online for the power trip, or just because you can get away with it. it swings both ways, there's no way to tell which one is the REAL ONE unless you're the actual person.

i think i just contradicted every post on the matter, including my previous one. fuck it im sleep deprived

its what you do or say without fear of consequence that shows what sort of person you truly are

Lords is so legit he can tell how we post off line.

its what you do or say without fear of consequence that shows what sort of person you truly are
    no it's not, who you TRULY ARE is defined by how you act. you can be both. there's no either or. it's a middle ground based on situation.

ie. a gang of teenagers might walk past a middle-aged man and make fun of him. none of the teenagers would do that if they were by themselves. which one is the true THEM? the one who does it to fit in? the one who doesn't because there's no one to impress?

i've realised that when i argue with people, i argue more with myself, constantly switching views and opinions

those behaviours arent mutually exclusive

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast