Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: personality test thing

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

in this situation they are, in order to relate to what you're presenting me with
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

you might be right. im sleep deprived too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    im sleep deprived too
    the trials and tribulations of intps

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

fuckin intps. cant live with em, cant live without em

hold on ascaris, you didnt get intp
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post

or maybe

you did

lol

I act about the same online as off. Personality is probably a little bigger online, comparable to being somewhat buzzed.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quoorl

if you help me make an adventure time forum I will join your RP and make you an admin

I'm not ACTUALLY buzzed. But I'll actually consider it.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

I say things I don't actually mean at all on here, such as "My IQ is too high to relate to you all" as I said the other day. I have this jock guy or whatever stigma here so I play it up, when in reality I spend every Saturday night in my friends basement. I like play a character here that's entirely different than how I am in real life
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

what is your IQ

mine is 132

I have no idea why my IQ is. It's above 130 by some margin because I'm in the gifted program but beyond that I have no idea

getting into gifted is pretty easy to be honest

All you have to do is take an IQ test when you're in 1st grade >_>

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    I have this jock guy or whatever stigma here so I play it up
    buckweat, i'm going to say this in the best way possible, for your sake, and for the sake of future pd threads: that isn't true whatsoever, stop deluding yourself

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    what is your IQ

mine is 132
    I have a hard time believing this.

Im fantastic at things that don't matter or come up in regular conversation. Math and science are my bitches.

168 over here

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    buckweat, i'm going to say this in the best way possible, for your sake, and for the sake of future pd threads: that isn't true whatsoever, stop deluding yourself
    maybe not "jock" but perhaps "attempting to fuck every girl I see and in general being an insufferable prick"

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    maybe not "jock" but perhaps "attempting to fuck every girl I see and in general being an insufferable prick"
    buckweat everyone took those posts at face value; like copypasta

i'm sorry son

my whole life is a lie

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    59 IQ right here LOL
    seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    168 over here
    yup

on a side note i wonder what my iq would be if they could do aptitude tests on your vernacular. pretty damn high, savant-like even i'd wager

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast