Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: personality test thing

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

once i wondered if i was slightly autistic because of my articulate nature. i guess i'm like hicky but a lot more lowkey and a lot more attuned to simplifying vocabulary because i get tired of my friends irl asking me what i just said or why i just cant speak normally
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

i must be really sleep deprived
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

be smart

they give you the quiz

yes

they do

no online iq test is in any way accurate

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Yeah if you're smart in elementary your teachers recommend you and then you take an IQ test and something else I think. At least in PA anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    Yeah if you're smart in elementary your teachers recommend you and then you take an IQ test and something else I think. At least in PA anyway
    The fact that I could read in kindergarten is why I went into honors.

Oh boy, I can read! I'm so smart!

I took it in 4th grade.

It was after my 3rd grade special ed test that I got 100% in that tipped them off that I wasn't stupid. I don't think I would of taken it otherwise.

iq is stupid

Your Type is
    ESFJ
    ExtravertedSensingFeelingJudging
    Strength of the preferences %
    22 12 38 56
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    on a side note i wonder what my iq would be if they could do aptitude tests on your vernacular. pretty damn high, savant-like even i'd wager
    vernacular is part of iq tests

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    vernacular is part of iq tests
    yeah but you can't definitely measure one's language capabilities

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

maybe not, but they try...

I remember I had to match up squares in patterns and junk.

Aparently that was hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    iq is stupid
    someone has a low iq

the last iq test i did i got a 144. i have a certificate to prove it! but iq is stupid.

Intelligence is a pretty dumb thing to apply concrete standards to

every trait is a dumb thing to apply standards to

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    the last iq test i did i got a 144. i have a certificate to prove it! but iq is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    Intelligence is a pretty dumb thing to apply concrete standards to
    someone has a low iq

i remember on vgl i said 186 and they still believed me

i have no idea what mine is other than that it's above 130

i want an iq test

you want to take* an iq test

with such deplorable syntactical errors i dont think you could ever achieve a high iq score

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast