Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: personality test thing

yeah i can see how you could be esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i dont know if im extroverted or introverted. probably more introverted.
    i swing wildly between introverted and extroverted depending on what type of social situation im in. for example, im home for easter weekend, i went and visted the place i used to work and im going all around saying hi to everyone i used to know, all boisterous and well liked like the generic POPULAR GUY, i've been like that at every job i've ever had. in school settings though, i hardly ever talk to anyone and being in my current college for 2 semesters now i've yet to even be on a casual 'hows it going' type of basis with anyone. really not sure why those two spheres differ so drastically.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Intp is the most common type for people who use forums for some reason.

I did this test two years ago on a rather large forum and at least a third of the results was intp.
    kirby and i have NOTHING in common apart from posting on forums
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    i swing wildly between introverted and extroverted depending on what type of social situation im in. for example, im home for easter weekend, i went and visted the place i used to work and im going all around saying hi to everyone i used to know, all boisterous and well liked like the generic POPULAR GUY, i've been like that at every job i've ever had. in school settings though, i hardly ever talk to anyone and being in my current college for 2 semesters now i've yet to even be on a casual 'hows it going' type of basis with anyone. really not sure why those two spheres differ so drastically.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

We are both white.

I guess we both have the same crazy personality, hey Quoor has metioned it in the past.

can someone explain what lords video means without me having to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    i actually tried mimicking that scene last year to prove to my friend how popular i am in school, minus the singing and dancing, and everyone shook hands or hugged me as i walked down the corridor. i don't know, must be group mentality or something. that effect

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Intp is the most common type for people who use forums for some reason.

I did this test two years ago on a rather large forum and at least a third of the results was intp.
    Scratch that, it was actually intj.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    i actually tried mimicking that scene last year to prove to my friend how popular i am in school, minus the singing and dancing, and everyone shook hands or hugged me as i walked down the corridor. i don't know, must be group mentality or something. that effect
    doesnt sound like an intp

i wish hicky was here to psychoanalyse us

fuck, i just realised the last time i did this test i got estp as well

'The ESTP often has trouble in school, especially higher education which moves into realms where theory is more important. The ESTP gets bored with classes in which they feel they gain no useful material which can be used to get things done. The ESTP may be brilliantly intelligent, but school will be a difficult chore for them. '

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    doesnt sound like an intp
    apart from the self-confident part, but that was actually in response to god constantly being an entj and his stories about the workplace

INTJ

Introverted 89
    Intuitive 25
    Thinking 1
    Judging 56

are lord and i more similar than we thought

sailing through this rote universe over six ballad greens
    nah

ascaris we are polar opposites with some concentrated similarities. that's about it

ESFJ
    Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    33 12 38 11
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

it means ~whatever you want it to mean~

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    ESFJ
    33 12 38 11
    where does the e come from, because you basicaly have the same thing I did but lower...

Extraverted is the opposite of introverted, Kirby.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    ESFJ
    33 12 38 11

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    basically the same highs and lows

why the diferent score?

what the fuck are you talking about kirby

You need to relearn your numbers Kirby... Same highs and lows maybe, but the number are completely unrelated which creates a different outcome.

oh

wow

never mind

I can't read

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast