Thread: there's a thread on cosmo i made last year

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default there's a thread on cosmo i made last year

i'm not bothered enough to find it but i remember the night i made it i had an epiphany of sorts and i had everything 'figured out' and i wrote the post and it made perfect sense, but when i woke up the next morning i didn't understand it, its context, whether it's an allegory or a metaphor, or logically what the fuck i was trying to say. i still don't. every so often i hit it up and wonder what the fuck did i realise that night. i put it on par with the story paul mccartney told once about his first experience with lsd; he had taken it, wrote a rushed not and shoved it in tara's pocket, said 'this is the meaning of life, but don't open it until tomorrow morning.' by the next morning paul had no recollection of the incident and the piece of paper was lost
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

huh

these adventuretime pictures are worse than the pony ones i see posted all over the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    these adventuretime pictures are worse than the pony ones i see posted all over the internet