Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: khaos

Hybrid View

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default khaos

did you ever do the what.cd interview
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

no to lazy. and with out an ipod there no need to at the moment

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

justin is too adamant to do it, i was thinking if you do it and pass, he'll feel the need to prove he's better than you and he'll do it
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Lord did you take the test or did tanks give you an invite? i dont remember which you said you did.

How I imagined female Khaos for the longest time

is good for you

Huh?

just accept it

i did the test, i don't remember how tanks got on

if i can do the test, anyone can

no i was asking if tanks gave you an invite. tanks probably took the test too.

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

I'd like to get in but I feel like I'd get kicked out because I don't have a lot of stuff that nobody else does besides local band EP's
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    I'd like to get in but I feel like I'd get kicked out because I don't have a lot of stuff that nobody else does besides local band EP's
    that would probably be enough to keep you going, you don't need a 1.0 ratio, you just need to keep a minimum ratio (0.15 or something. it gets higher depending on how much you download). but you can only keep your minimum ratio low if you seed everything you download

Does it work like Demonoid where I could never create my own torrents but just seed a shit ton and get an awesome ratio? I've never created a torrent on Demonoid but my ratio is 7

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    Does it work like Demonoid where I could never create my own torrents but just seed a shit ton and get an awesome ratio? I've never created a torrent on Demonoid but my ratio is 7
    dunno, my disadvantage is i have terrible upload speeds so i could never beat the seedboxes. so i had to upload my own.

Ohh. I almost have a better upload than download

take the interview, you'll pass and do fine but google 'what interview prep' first so you dont fail. dont be intimidated it's really quite easy

tanks gave you an invite didnt he

no

My demonoid ratio is horrible. i should seed more

Uploaded: 53.66 GB
    Downloaded: 126.90 GB
    Ratio: 0.42

lol

> caring about demonoid ratio

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    mine is outrageous but i share it with pauline also
    i wonder what she downloads

yeah, my ratio on demonoid is like 50 gb dl 0.2 ul

i did think it was pretty great though, now i hate it

i dont remember what my ratio is but im pretty sure its terrible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast