Thread: weird one-off fantasies you once imagined

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default weird one-off fantasies you once imagined

me, rayne and god were in a study not unlike one seen in good will hunting and rayne and got were writing css on the whiteboard and stopped and i looked at it and edited in some things and we all high-fived, making the damn greatest css coding ever!

i don't remember if i daydreamed this in chemistry class or if i was actually asleep when this hit me
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

do you even know what css is

A world were all tranportation was powered by gravity. Essentially rollercoasters everwhere.

i remember during my exams i was drifting off to sleep while studying and i started thinking about random shit like you do when you get close to sleep. i was picturing me, as the millionaire ceo of some tech company, and god, as president, sitting on lawn chairs in some sort of golf course talking about pd.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i dont

im in everyones fantasies

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

do you know how much of an uppity cunt you manage to make yourself sound like at least 70% of the time

i have no idea how we warmed to you, you must be an acquired taste

how the hell do i even know you anyway, where did our relationship spawn
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I once I imagined a world were I had the power to control everything. I made everyone a sexy whores, and when they weren't pleasuring me they built gaint pyramids. Eventually my power wore off and a group of resistance fighters made a coup to take me down. After a few small skirmishes they eventually forced me to surrender, but because I was the only man in the world, I still was having constant sex.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    im in everyones fantasies
    not in kirbys

actually never mind

kirby you're not allowed to post in this thread anymore. this was a thread about pd characters placed in good will hunting situations, not a kirby has sex with people thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    do you know how much of an uppity cunt you manage to make yourself sound like at least 70% of the time

i have no idea how we warmed to you, you must be an acquired taste

how the hell do i even know you anyway, where did our relationship spawn
    i dont answer the questions of people with coconuts as avatars

when i was young i used to create elaborate fantasy worlds/lives for myself over long periods of time and sort of 'update' them imaging what would happen that day as i went through my regular life

The only fantasy (not dream) I ever had of God was back when I hated him. I imagined hacking the forums and becoming the admin and making all his posts say "Im a fag."

Im still not intirely sure why I hated him for that one month period.

i sometimes do that. then i get depressed when i realise i am never going to accomplish that much.

i dont answer the questions of people with coconuts as avatars
    it's a drum ascaris, you don't even know basic neutral milk hotel trivia

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    when i was young i used to create elaborate fantasy worlds/lives for myself over long periods of time and sort of 'update' them imaging what would happen that day as i went through my regular life
    Ive done this since before I can remember, currently I have a ridiculously complex world that would fill easily 7 books.

I can't write .