Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So many Lord threads

is good for you

Default So many Lord threads

Why

ask him

in his sleep deprived state he mistakenly believes spamming threads will increase constructive posting

id rather have lord threads than kirby threads thats for sure

ive been too hard on kirby today for no reason. sorry kirby.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

all im saying is, id rather lord threads than celery threads
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

its ok

just give my sigs back

you just took it to far lord!

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    you just took it to far lord!
    sometimes you gotta break boundaries khaos
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

is good for you

Is that a challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    sometimes you gotta break boundaries khaos
    i had to put on my derp face because of this!

ah what the fuck khaos

it was in an episode of dragon ballz i was watching today.

is good for you

Controversial poster Celery stirs up a riot with Lord merely by asking a simple question

lord destroys celery after celery tries to put him down to look cool in front of the forum

Narcissism of course.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

he's certainly quite prolific

the one thread walrus just HAS to post in

i even turn heads of lesbians

walrus crushes: fullmetal, lord

all im saying is, she certainly wasn't complaining about my level of thread making if you know what i mean

God's right on the money, of course. I came back for you, Lord.

you're not the first and you won't be the last

you know now that i think about it, walrusss is the only 'old' pd member i never directly interacted with

tbh, it was probably for the best. I was a pretty shitty poster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast