Thread: one of those nights where my eyes are aching with tiredness but i can't fall asleep

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default one of those nights where my eyes are aching with tiredness but i can't fall asleep

this fuckin world
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

yeah
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

post it

btw i have that invite now. do the interview. if you come back and fail it (i'll need a valid screenshot) i'll consider helping you out

i was never going to give you the invite, that was just a pathetic attempt to lull you into the interview

do the interview?

mastrabate your self to sleep

deal with it

lord give me the invite

to what

pretty much all the high tier private bittorrent trackers i guess

i may have some invites lying around

you dont

yep i dont

god i wish i didn't have this what.cd invite, it's making me destroy everything i love

how do you get invites anyway

give it to me lord, you know its the right thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    how do you get invites anyway
    reach POWER USER CLASS, i get two invites every month, once on the eighth (today) and another on the 22nd. i can only have a max of 2 in my repository though so if i dont use em up i wont get another next month

for your invite though everyone with a ratio over 0.7 was given an invite to celebrate what's fifth(? - could be fourth) birthday

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Hey Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

just do the fucking interview, no one's getting an interview off me after i fucked up with ascaris. it's a ten min interview and if you can't pass it, well then you shouldn't be on the site