Thread: Racism by black people: for once, working out in my favor

Hybrid View

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Default Racism by black people: for once, working out in my favor

A black girl posted this on FB just now:

if one more person asks me "why do you like white boys", i am going to lose it. so here's your answer....
    white boys are 100% comfortable with who they are. they don't spend all their time and money trying to fit into a stereotype. they don't care if they have "swag" or not. they don't go out trying to be country singers, just because it's something that's more dominately done by white people. they don't try to love a million girls at once. and i'm not saying black guys aren't faithful, it's just more likely to be cheated on by one. they have their own money.. and don't expect you to support them. they aren't afraid to laugh when something's funny, or cry when something's sad. they care about your needs and your feelings. and they are just all around ideal people. THAT'S why i'm attracted to them.
    don't like it? suck a fat one
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Pretty accurate, yo.

To our credit, we're not the ones rapping about a dance that was inspired by a 50 second scene from Weekend at Bernie's 2.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein