Thread: Just me, doing The Lord's work:

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Default Just me, doing The Lord's work:

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

no one is going to see that. someone ask mewtwo for the password to that page and post something about the forums.

huh

God wanted him to not post that picture.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    no one is going to see that. someone ask mewtwo for the password to that page and post something about the forums.
    c'mon ascaris have you never watched touch feat. kiefer sutherland? buckweat here just stopped another cold war breaking out
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

what the fuck

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

what the fuck
    the pd facebook page has risen on easter monday

risen from BEYOND THE DEAD
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

khaos 1 world 0