Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 87

Thread: What do you carry for protection? (besides condoms)

  1. #26
    Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Extendable baton in the glove compartment.

    Seriously, that's about it. Mace freaks me the fuck out, and I refuse to ever own a gun.
    777

  2. #27
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    Kirby you have to have had sex to have any STDs
    Genital touching, needles, open sours.

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Can't babies be born with STDs if the mother has them though?
    Mainly only with infections that consistantly stays in the vagina, such as herpes. They actually get it in their eyes and it infects there brain and they die

  3. #28
    Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Extendable baton in the glove compartment.

    Seriously, that's about it. Mace freaks me the fuck out, and I refuse to ever own a gun.
    why do you refuse to own a gun?
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

  4. #29
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    Because guns kill people silly.

  5. #30
    Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    Kirbx has now posted in 2 threads about herpes. I think he's trying to tell us something
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

  6. #31
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    Naw I just have a yeast infection.

  7. #32
    Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    why do you refuse to own a gun?
    Because I don't like the theory of owning a gun. The concept of being allowed to own a gun to protect yourself from someone who is allowed to own a gun seems retarded to me.
    777

  8. #33
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    Because in Sevens perfect world, no criminals can get guns no matter what, exist.

  9. #34
    Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Because in Sevens perfect world, no criminals can get guns no matter what, exist.
    That sentence makes no sense, but okay.

    All I'm saying is I won't support it. I can't change what has been ingrained in Americans since childhood, but I'm not going to support it.
    777

  10. #35
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,314

    Default

    Seven's right though, without the 2nd amendment there would be a lot less gun crime in the US. Guns would still be obtained by people who REALLY wanted them, but still...

    Not saying I want the 2nd amendment done away with, because it's dumb to take away rights from people after they've had the right for hundreds of years, but it's just a thought I had.

  11. #36
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,314

    Default

    I like guns for recreational purposes, not for killing people.

  12. #37
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,787

    Default

    No, I disagree, it's pretty smart to take rights away from people that cause problems

  13. #38
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    I hate to go all Micheal Moore on yall, but the Canada has far less gun crimes, and it has basically the same gun laws. The only difference is our society of fear.

  14. #39
    Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    Britain has all guns outlawed yet has one of the highest gun crime rates in the developed world.

    Switzerland issues every male an assault rifle on their 18th birthday yet have one of the lowest gun crime rates in the developed world.

    draw your own conclusions
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

  15. #40
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    Britain has all guns outlawed yet has one of the highest gun crime rates in the developed world.
    Im doubting this, Micheal Moore says no dice.

  16. #41
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celery View Post
    No, I disagree, it's pretty smart to take rights away from people that cause problems
    Yes, but you really think the average American would approve of that? Most people are unaffected by gun crimes and would find the notion as "stepping on their rights" rather than for the protection of the public.

    I mean, people get butthurt over the idea of taking out "One nation under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance and that wasn't even in the original pledge. Or when a group of kids sang "We love the USA" instead of "God bless the USA."

    It's stupid and people are stupid.

  17. #42
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,314

    Default

    I said that.

  18. #43
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,314

    Default

    However, banning guns would stop a lot of people outright.

  19. #44
    Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    Also, England has a much higher rate of "hot robberies," or robbers just walking in with a gun while people are home and taking shit, because no one can defend themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

  20. #45
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    Ain't no one gonna tak my right to mount a cannon on my porch.

  21. #46
    Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    I think Americans should have the right to own fucking heavy weaponry, but then I would also support an armed rebellion so I'm probably not a good source
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

  22. #47
    Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    Also, England has a much higher rate of "hot robberies," or robbers just walking in with a gun while people are home and taking shit, because no one can defend themselves.
    You'd carry a gun with you to your own bathroom?
    777

  23. #48
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    You can defend yourself againt a gun. Most of the time the guy doesn't have the guts to shoot, just walk up to him and take it out of his hands.

    Im still not sure why hostage situtations happen at all. Everyone should either just walk out, or gang up on the guy. He can't shoot them all.

  24. #49
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,314

    Default

    It's okay to support armed rebellion, it's happened before. xD

    In fact, I believe the constitution says that civilians SHOULD rebel against an unlawful government or something.

    And I think it was Jefferson who said that a new constitution should be written every 20 years... but then we would be like France.

  25. #50
    Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    You can defend yourself againt a gun. Most of the time the guy doesn't have the guts to shoot, just walk up to him and take it out of his hands.

    Im still not sure why hostage situtations happen at all. Everyone should either just walk out, or gang up on the guy. He can't shoot them all.
    Because someone will die and no one wants to be the person to die?

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    It's okay to support armed rebellion, it's happened before. xD

    In fact, I believe the constitution says that civilians SHOULD rebel against an unlawful government or something.

    And I think it was Jefferson who said that a new constitution should be written every 20 years... but then we would be like France.
    I think the rebellion thing was Thoreau.
    777

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •