Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOUNDS FROM MONDAY EVENING - A LORD94 TALE OF REDEMPTION

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    maybe
    thats just home truths. if i was bragging i would have posted it way before now but i've ignored your jabs up til now but i aint taking it anymore. i posted proof i play guitar, proved my worth. thats the end of it
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

lord when was the last time i made a reference to the mimicking thing without it being a blatant joke

lets have a rhythm guitar off lord!!!

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

that's irrelevant. because of it you somehow think youre above me. dont deny that
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

lets have a rhythm guitar off lord!!!
    once again, how

how do you propose we do that

i did notice the condescending tone there btw

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    that's irrelevant. because of it you somehow think youre above me. dont deny that
    youre welcome to make fun of me pre-2009 all you like

once again, how

how do you propose we do that
    pick a song, we will record and pd will be the judge

how about KARMA POLICE

youre welcome to make fun of me pre-2009 all you like
    i dont, and i dont keep picturing you as the same person you were

how about KARMA POLICE
    ok

lol dude i dont picture you as you were when you were a faggot. i didnt even make a mention of your guitar skillz or your prior penchant for mimicking pd posters in my rating thread. again, INSECURITY.

ok
    ok

lol dude i dont picture you as you were when you were a faggot. i didnt even make a mention of your guitar skillz or your prior penchant for mimicking pd posters in my rating thread. again, INSECURITY.
    what rating thread, what the hell are you talking about

actually i did. i was wrong. im sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12