Thread: Transgenders

Default Transgenders

They're like poser transexuals, all the attention without any of the commitment.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

how its done

whats the difference

One actually strives to become the other sex biologically, that is, they feel they're a male in a woman's body of vice versa. The other has the opposite gender's attributes, so a female would dress and act like a male even though they're entirely female. One feels biologically out of place, the other feels psychologically so.

Personally I think they're both just attention whores but so long as they're not hurting anyone else I couldn't give a damn.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

rayne's an activist for transexual rights and respect, watch out
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

what are you going to do for your 3k rcta
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

i'd say let's be friends but frankly you freak me out

The real queestion is can a gay guy and a transexual chick hook up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    The real queestion is can a gay guy and a transexual chick hook up?
    ive seen it happen

He'd be in for a hell of a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    ive seen it happen
    Rayne is part of the secrete UAE gay underground.

ive seen it happen on a forum

a forum rayne posts on hint hint

Rayne and Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    a forum rayne posts on hint hint
    yes actually

god posted there once

i posted there once too

you certainly did

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

RC jerks off to trannys.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    They're like poser transexuals, all the attention without any of the commitment.
    Transsexualism is under the umbrella of transgenderism. Like medicine is to drugs.