Thread: some questions

Registered Users Regular

Default some questions

1. is there any way to make copies of pokemon or items on Saphire without gameshark/action replay? i know you can do it on Emerald but i wasnt sure if you could on Saphire.

2. is there any cheats/glitches on Saphire that doesnt require gameshark/action replay?

3. best pokemon for the elite4 on Saphire?

(please dont bother putting websites down cause it will most likely be blocked since the only time i can do this is when im at school)

Quote Originally Posted by Inuka23 View Post
    1. is there any way to make copies of pokemon or items on Saphire without gameshark/action replay? i know you can do it on Emerald but i wasnt sure if you could on Saphire.
    No, you can't.

2. is there any cheats/glitches on Saphire that doesnt require gameshark/action replay?
    No ruby and sapphire are very well made games with few glitches, none of which are eploitable. The only eploitable glitch I have found in reasearch is using an escape rope at spear pillar to go to the top, but I can't verify this.

3. best pokemon for the elite4 on Saphire?
    Fire types in general are good pokemon to consider, such as Torkoal and Camerupt, these take down the champion and will aid against the ice elite. A fighting type is also something to consider like hariyama. Fighting types also take down the dark elite. Blaziken though is the best pokemon for this. On a similar note an electric type like Riachu or Manetric can beat Skarmory and the ice elites walreins. Dark can be swept by any solid water type with ice beam (Tentacruel, Walord, Marshtomp). Your just going to need to muscle through Pheobe because unless you run Cacturn or Sharpedo, little else in this game can take a ghost type down, and even then Sableye has no weaknesses. If you want you can use a normal type to deal with her, maybe Swellow might work.

Registered Users Regular

ok thanks! plus do you know an easier way to get rare candies? i realy dont have the time to fight a bunch of pokemon with my linoon

Rare candies are found at: Routes 106, 110, 114, 119, 120, 123, and 132 / Trick House (level 1)

But if you need to level up, just refight trainers using your pokenav or fight wild pokemon in victory road.

A more detailed EMERALD list I found online:

1: trick house, first challenge
    2: route 110, north west of the trick house in the sea
    3: petalburg city, bottom left corner, surf over the lake into the smaller opening (without the pokeball in) and click on the ground
    4: route 108, on one of the rocks along the south wall, you will have to dismount your surfing Pokemon and walk on shallow bits to click on the rock (right beside a red head swimmer chick)
    5: route 120, after exiting fortree city, and before entering the very long grass, there is a path to the south of the parasol lady trainer, which requires cut to enter, go to the end of the pathway and click on the last bit of ground
    6: Mt. Pyre, at the top where you fight several team aquas... there are 4 routes which deter from the main path... 2 passages that go right and 2 that go left, the rare candy is in the upper right path, click on the section of long grass at the very end opposite the graves
    7: route 120, before turning right and entering route 121, there is a lake on an elevated area of land, the rare candy is on the ground after crossing the lake
    8: granite cave (route 106) on the 2nd floor use the mach bike to ride up the mud slope, search the area with cracked floors and ladders for the rare candy
    9: west of fortree city, scale the water fall (after beating 8th gym) the rare candy is in a pokeball only reachable with the arco bike
    10: west of fallabor town, scale the first waterfall, the rare candy is to the left.
    11: (Added by Corey) Right below mt. pyre there is a trail, (route 123)! right when you get to this trail from mt. pyre there is a cut tree to your right cut it and to the bottom of the 3 small trails! click on the ground at the end!
    .... and i think there MIGHT be one in victory road, leading to the elite four, but im not sure... good luck!

Registered Users Regular

thanks XD

Registered Users Regular

ok i got a berry question on Sapphire. how do make more berries apear on one plant? i water my plants every time it grows into the next faze and some times i only get 3 or 4 when there max is 5. spelon is sapoused to have alot in its max but when it made berries it only produced 2, so how do you make it make more berries?

some berries have a max at 2 or 3

berries really don't matter that much anyway unless your into contests, not worth fretting

Registered Users Regular

well, spelon is realy high is spicy, so i wouldnt have to make as many pokeblocks using spelon. but spelon deosnt completly grow for about two days.

generally you don't want a berry that is super anything because it starts to level after a few berries

it is better to use a berry with a few effects as you will will actually be able to do things in contests without being punised for using the same type move in a row

Registered Users Regular

well, one of my pokemon has just "cool" attacks, so i realy need a berry thats high in cool and figure out how to produce more berries from it so i dont have to wait 2 days for just 1-2 berries. acording the the one hand book its maximum berries on spelon is 15. so why is it only two??

This is gen 3 right? If so it should only yield a max of 2, the 15 number comes from gen 4 yields.

Water it once every 18 game hours.

Registered Users Regular

awww, thats no fair. they should of kept the #s the same instead of changing it. that sucks -_-