Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: game of thrones

Default game of thrones

did not expect it to be so sexually explicit

its hbo and the author of the books is a giant pervert

lol

the only hbo show ive seen a lot of is the wire and there wasnt as much gratuitous nudity/sex on camera in its entire run as there was in the first episode of game of thrones

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    the only hbo show ive seen a lot of is the wire and there wasnt as much gratuitous nudity/sex on camera in its entire run as there was in the first episode of game of thrones
    > he's never watched the sopranos
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

pretty sure the sopranos wasnt as gratuitous. oz maybe was but it was all dudes.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    pretty sure the sopranos wasnt as gratuitous. oz maybe was but it was all dudes.
    no i meant like, he's never watch the sopranos, what's the hell. that's a rites-of-passage thing man
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    no i meant like, he's never watch the sopranos, what's the hell. that's a rites-of-passage thing man
    watching the sopranos and the wire are pretty much prerequisites to being a civilized person in todays society

also prerequisite: being able to enjoy the great gatsby

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    no it isnt. its bad enough that youre a music elitist. do you have to be a TELEVISION SHOW elitist too?

your opinions mostly just mirror gods when it comes to these things anyway

that was kind of mean and possibly untrue. forget i said that.

rayne watch the sopranos, at least season 1. you can enjoy it without getting involved or being bothered about watching later seasons, the first season is really a stand alone work which is spectacular. the next couple seasons are still great though but more contiguous so you have to prepared to be INVESTED.

I haven't watched much of the show, but the books are quite explicit as well.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

I've never seen The Sopranos, I don't think we have it here and if we do it's probably just a re-run of the same episode

god never even finished the sopranos so i dont know what youre talking about rayne

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    no it isnt. its bad enough that youre a music elitist. do you have to be a TELEVISION SHOW elitist too?
    hahaha what? i'm nowhere near a music elitist. i'll gladly listen to anything. out of the two of us, you're the music elitist. and i'm not a television show elitist, i just echo the majority sentiment that breaking bad; the sopranos and the wire are the three greatest shows ever

Never watched em
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

carcettis accent is terrible

fuck aiden gillen is irish wtf

thats an irish accent??

i hate this show

haha why

i dont know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast