Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: walrus

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    no idea why it is but it's a known fact most american car parts are more expensive. or from what I noticed. would have rather kept driving that mazda protege but not I have that cavaliar..

thinking of getting a mustang gt but I feel like I'd look like a douchebag.
    See that's the thing, you are buying cars with pricey parts. Beleive me, a Taurus is easy to maintain and are a dime a dozen. You'll never go wrong because they made so many that to repair them its like eating Qoorl's wedding cake, easy and good.

God that cake was good.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Mustang GTs are about as reliable as a swiss watch. Those Ford V8s are up there with the F22As, 4 liter engines in Wranglers, and those 3.8l V6s Buick had.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

V8's are too much car for anyone to use for basic everyday tasks. It's silly really and 6 cylinders are much easier to maintain in the Taurus.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Also, on a side note, Turbos are a joke and my cock is big enough not to need one. Motorphilia is so crazy, I rather have money to do things with and a reliable car rather than a flashy one.

Tell that to people driving C5s.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Can't too busy planning my trip to Europe this summer for all the money I aved in making good car choices.

I'd rather have a nice car to drive. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford some nice German sports car.

probably never. I have a license, but I hate driving and haven't driven at all in several years. Don't have anything to drive, either.

το αίμα μου είχε το χρώμα του ουρανού

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

I wanna eventually drive a yellow Challenger or Camaro because they're fucking badass
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

I'd rather have a used M3 or hell a specced out A3 for that kinda money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12