Thread: hypothetical situation, if it came up, would any of you like an invite to a private ebook tracker???

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default hypothetical situation, if it came up, would any of you like an invite to a private ebook tracker???

it's called my anonamouse and according to the grapevine, it's the second best ebook tracker there is, and a lot of people migrated there when the best one (bibliotik) shut down last month. now bibliotik is coming back but i managed to find my way into anonamouse and i can buy invites, but i'd like to know if there's any actual need to ie im gauging interest. it's mad easy to keep a good ratio there with the bonus points system (all you have to do is keep seeding whatever you download and you can buy your way to the top). as for how good the tracker is, well, i've seen people saying it's great for, eh, books. i honestly don't know though because i've never been on any other ebook tracker/bibliotik. also it's on global freeleech until may fifth, so if you just go on a downloading spree now and seed from now on, you'll be sorted pretty much for life. not going to buy 3 invites if only 1 person wants one, so there needs to be some demand for this. not sure what it's like for learning materials ie textbooks but its audiobook selection is fairly huge.

also if anyone wants an invite to elk, an electronic music tracker, just send me your email. it must be gmail.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Wat?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

No thanks.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

ebooks suck

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

p.s. justin i'm going to give you that what.cd invite i think
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Lord I deserve it more
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

You don't need a private tracker to find the music you like you listen to a bunch of mainstream stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

tl; dr

no
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    you listen to a bunch of mainstream stuff
    Sick burn