Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1k

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    God I have to disagree with you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    im about to get nasty with it and try a new top 20

god
    dogar
    fullmetal
    mario
    rc/ta
    devil
    eve
    hicky
    kg
    mex
    rayne
    xion
    giant squid
    ca
    lord
    kelsh
    justin
    qoorl
    peeki
    walrus
    notable absentees: pikatwo, ripdo, pikaschnozz mcnutz or whatever

also make a new thread with flowery descriptions of the top fifteen and throw it in the archives. MAKE IT OFFICIAL.

also pichubro

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

if i were to make a new top 10 i'd be tempted to lop off xion and add rayne on as no. 10
    wow, fuck you, i got two years on rayne, i was more of an impact on pd matters and i fucked brought rayne into the game
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

if we'd ever had sex i think id know

2 remarkably shitty years. during the time you've both been good rayne's posted on pd significantly more.

you've both been good
    implying i was ever bad

ok god

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

2 remarkably shitty years. during the time you've both been good rayne's posted on pd significantly more.
    sure, on post quality, maybe, although i doubt it because i've been a solid poster since july 08, which is really less than a year than i joined pd. but i digress, even then, i've been more influential in the whole pd hemisphere, and you must count how much i influenced the forum in the bad days. it was down to sensationalising but im pretty sure i ruined pd for a few major players
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    also make a new thread with flowery descriptions of the top fifteen and throw it in the archives. MAKE IT OFFICIAL.
    on the other hand i would totally be ok with this

i think lord was at his posting prime in 2009

probably my peaks above peaks were

- that july week when cronus left on holiday and i radically transformed the forum in 36 hours, then crazy posting went on for one of my favourite posting weeks in history

- my vglan stint

- can't really think of anything else. i know i'm consistently good and above most, but most of you are disappointed by me because i'm just not as damn great as i can be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123