Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: internet things that annoy the hell out of you

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    a valid theory
    another funny story about internet influence i sort of realised by watching touch. i picked that quote off a thread locking line from god in the where discussion takes place forum from years ago, used it constantly and both you and justin use it from time to time, but not only online do i use it, i also use it irl and i said something a few days ago and my friend behind my goes, 'a valid theory.'

that's coolio
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    yeah, the classic group of four-or-so nerds who think they're the only people who've ever known about 4chan and think it's their secret club. there are so many people like that.

it's the most visited website in the world GODDAMNIT
    if i had to hazard a guess id say none of them know what 4chan is

if i had to hazard another gue- actually id bet money that google is the most visited website in the world and 4chan isnt even top 5.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

not even in the top 100, its alexa ranking is under 1k. i wonder where i got the notion that it's number one from
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

-Dolan
    -any advice animal outside the good ones
    -poor use of magic wand when making a meme in the first place, and having that error endlessly repeated
    -most rage faces outside of a few good ones

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

lol

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

^_^ O_o X_x -_- T_T mainly because the only people who seem to use them are weeaboos

also annoyed by *insert action here*

there are probably other things, but I can't think of them right now

το αίμα μου είχε το χρώμα του ουρανού

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by walrusss View Post
    ^_^ O_o X_x -_- T_T mainly because the only people who seem to use them are weeaboos
    Woah woah back the fuck up right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    i do this *shot*
    i remember this

I tend to hate most of the things posted here. However, I will add to the lists meme generators. Some of the originals are damn hilarious but after a while people forget what the actual meme was about and just start making shit up. An example:

Foul, bachelor, and frog.

Bachelor, frog, but not foul. Not even close.

This isn't even foul or bachelor. It's just frog, and barely that.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Woah woah back the fuck up right there.
    it's not to say that non-weeaboos can't use them, but let's face it. you're simply more likely to find those emoticons used the most in places where weeaboos congregate, like gaia or hetalia youtube videos. it leaves a bad taste in my mouth

το αίμα μου είχε το χρώμα του ουρανού

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

I love foul bachelor frog
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Also Lawyer Dog is fucking unreal read some of this shit:

http://www.quickmeme.com/Lawyer-Dog/popular/2/?upcoming
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    hahaha this is the best image on the internet.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

SAP is probably the only meme you can't get wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12