Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i do believe i've fallen in love

Hybrid View

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default i do believe i've fallen in love

with a girl

whose picture i stumbled upon in a thread on 4chan

who i will never know
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

she is the best looking girl i have ever seen in my entire life, but i'm not actually 'in love' with her. but if i found her fb account somehow she'd get the add if you know what i mean
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    but if i found her fb account

What is it now that we know she does.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

it

that, god, is the worst problem of all

i stumbled upon it on 4chan while on my ipod, saved it onto my ipod, used it as a wallpaper for a good while, but i never stumbled upon it again while on my laptop, and i can't transmit it from my ipod to anything

SD card?

i jailbroke my ipod years ago, nothing supports it anymore

Ill support you.

i did it, i fuckin did it. years of wondering how and once again all it takes is a pd thread to hit me over the head

she doesn't look real

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

seen better/10
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

her tits are good enough for me

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

she's very cute, I love blondes but there's something odd about her!
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

yeah, seen way better

also she kinda looks stupid

Aren't all women?

And she's European.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

lord has a thing for girls in uniform

I don't like blotchy eyeliner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I don't like blotchy eyeliner.
    Yeah one of my turn offs.

Not that I am not turned off my her though.

i like eyeliner but that chick looks so fake

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

would probably converse/10

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    would probably converse/10
    I bet you would lick her asshole

gfdsajkjhgfdsa

there's something weirdly different

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast