Thread: hey ascaris, did we ever come up with a conspiracy theory about aorio hoshi

Default hey ascaris, did we ever come up with a conspiracy theory about aorio hoshi

i'm sketchy on the details, but i know i definitely thought memory was lying about her age because of the style of her posts and her insane artistic talent as well as her knowledge of website coding
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

the allowance part was what gave it all away, what was it, something like a hundred dollars a week
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

yeah what the hell

i posted this as a joke sort of but

it really doesn't add up does it

and that suicune them

theme

that was a WORK OF ART

maybe she was just a rich artistic savant with commitment issues, we may never know

fuck, i was going to make an autistic jab there

i don't know, i think it's either down to

a) not having a social life and having lots of time to practice

b) glorifying really easy work as difficult work, which is what 99.9% of graphics shops were

is good for you

What's Aorio Hoshi

i miss my freestyle farfetch'd skin

archives are important

my photobucket was never cancelled for inactivity :shrug:

is good for you

Hey guys what's Aorio Hosgi