Thread: did any of you ever maintain blogs?

He's grinning in our direction - but not, of course, at us. Lord's Avatar

Default did any of you ever maintain blogs?

dig em up and post
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Nah. I did maintain an actual (physical) diary for years though.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Certain stimulus makes me want to update it but otherwise I mostly neglect it. I figure if I ever want to become a writer I'll need one.

is good for you

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Chrizz had a livejournal but he deleted it.

I did

but I made it when I was like 12, no way in hell I am sharing it

I've started one to privately archive various writing points I come up with during the day, because I always lose the scraps of paper I jot them down on.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    do you actually do that. i feel like you dont. i could never i think of too many random great things in the worst places/times to be able to write them down/want to move
    yeah mostly i do, i carry an a4 notebook with me all the time in school; when im out ill write it down on my ipod touch