Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 85

Thread: I wish people shared my enthusiasm for certain things

  1. #51
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    In conclusion Rayne didn't want to feel like he is with dumb ppl because he REALLY wanted to have my statement specified with top rank as its prefix. Inadequacy problems much?

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  2. #52
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,561

    Default

    i dont understand that post

  3. #53
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,269

    Default

    I go to a state school.

    I have yet to meet a person I would call truly 'dumb'. Maybe silly, but not dumb. Everyone I have met though, do put their time and effort into their schoolwork, and many get freaked out if their GPA drops under 3.5.

  4. #54
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    You were REAlLy getting uppity when I said private and ivy league schools have better students go make better research. It wasnt until I said top ranked that you slowed your poo poo train. In conclusion you had a subconscience need to fight my statement that you feel you were acousted by because you feel somewhat self conscience about te UNi you are going to.


    Dogar= Phd in pd psychology

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  5. #55
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,269

    Default

    It truly varies from school to school.

  6. #56
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,269

    Default

    Dogar, you just don't like losing an argument.

  7. #57
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,561

    Default

    i never disputed that ivy league schools have smarter students, more research, etc. you just said 'students at private schools are smarter than students at public schools' without clarifying that you were talking about top ranked privates, which is a ridiculous statement to make.

  8. #58
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I go to a state school.

    I have yet to meet a person I would call truly 'dumb'. Maybe silly, but not dumb. Everyone I have met though, do put their time and effort into their schoolwork, and many get freaked out if their GPA drops under 3.5.
    Just a 3.5 at a state school? I have a 3.8, which really is a joke.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  9. #59
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,561

    Default

    also there are only four schools in the nation better than mine in my major, one of them is public

  10. #60
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i never disputed that ivy league schools have smarter students, more research, etc. you just said 'students at private schools are smarter than students at public schools' without clarifying that you were talking about top ranked privates, which is a ridiculous statement to make.
    If I group ivy league and private school together I think it is self explanatory that I mean REAL private schools. I did us thy early on though.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  11. #61
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    also there are only four schools in the nation better than mine in my major, one of them is public
    Berkly doesn't count so stup using that it REALLY makes you sound like an idiot.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  12. #62
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,561

    Default

    1) there are no such thing as REAL privates
    2) you didnt group ivy league and private together when you were talking about intelligence of students. you did when saying 'they expect more' or whatever which I STILL ASSERT is untrue.

  13. #63
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    Uh gtg will biych more later.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  14. #64
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Berkly doesn't count so stup using that it REALLY makes you sound like an idiot.


    what the hell is up with you dogar. 'private' is not synonymous with 'better school'. yes berkeley is leagues above any other public school out there and is on par with the top ranked privates but it is still a public schools. you seem to have some sort of axe to grind with public schools, so much so that you refuse to classify berkeley as one. not my fault the public school you went to sucked.

  15. #65
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,754

    Default

    rayne has trouble distinguishing context, a common trait among those suffering from autism

  16. #66
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,561

    Default

    im pretty sure dogar is the one displaying traits of autism here

  17. #67
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Just a 3.5 at a state school? I have a 3.8, which really is a joke.
    I said if it goes under that.

    Most people I know are closer to 4.

    Most people I know are Asain transfer students.

  18. #68
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,754

    Default

    because it was about a statement i made and rayne was being semantically silly

  19. #69
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    1) there are no such thing as REAL privates
    2) you didnt group ivy league and private together when you were talking about intelligence of students. you did when saying 'they expect more' or whatever which I STILL ASSERT is untrue.
    Yes there is. You are semantically looking at things and not at the broader picture. If you think an overpriced Christian School that costs just as much as Harvard is a real private school then you're an idiot.

    You have never been in an ivy league or a real private school or a public school for that matter so firstly you can't say anything about this other than something you googled said so. God and I have seen the upper echelon doing there thing and they are average in their schools. You compare them with the average is state schools and it's night and day just by talking to them. They beat my papers because their programs expect more from them in their papers. If you think there is another reason for this than you are an idiot.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post


    what the hell is up with you dogar. 'private' is not synonymous with 'better school'. yes berkeley is leagues above any other public school out there and is on par with the top ranked privates but it is still a public schools. you seem to have some sort of axe to grind with public schools, so much so that you refuse to classify berkeley as one. not my fault the public school you went to sucked.
    Yes Rayne, you are right but only semantically. If you look at it in a broader context and understand that their is sucha thing as a real private school then yes it is synonymous with a better school. Berkly is public semantically but in reality it is a private school because it exclusive only excepts people who are better than the majority of the world. If it excludes others, in this case dumb people, then it is a real pirate school in this context. Saying otherwise make you an idiot.


    Also, you aren't special rayne and the only reason why you are where you are is because your dad has money. I could have gone to a top ten school but I would be in debt more than I can afford to be. So yes it isn't your fault I go to a public school filled with dumb people, but it sure wasn't because of you that you aren't for if it was THEY would have paid your way. To think otherwise makes you an idiot.


    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I said if it goes under that.

    Most people I know are closer to 4.

    Most people I know are Asain transfer students.
    Pichubro that doesn't evn cout then. Most Americans in public school don't care and thus are idiots.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  20. #70
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,269

    Default

    My school is like 1/3 Asian.

  21. #71
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    That's so kinky.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  22. #72
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,754

    Default

    also:
    while this thread was going on i was in the computer lab and two people were sitting next to be trying to figure out if the cuban missle crisis was during or after the cold war

  23. #73
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    Case and point.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  24. #74
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    because it was about a statement i made and rayne was being semantically silly
    huh

  25. #75
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Yes there is. You are semantically looking at things and not at the broader picture. If you think an overpriced Christian School that costs just as much as Harvard is a real private school then you're an idiot.

    You have never been in an ivy league or a real private school or a public school for that matter so firstly you can't say anything about this other than something you googled said so. God and I have seen the upper echelon doing there thing and they are average in their schools. You compare them with the average is state schools and it's night and day just by talking to them. They beat my papers because their programs expect more from them in their papers. If you think there is another reason for this than you are an idiot.




    Yes Rayne, you are right but only semantically. If you look at it in a broader context and understand that their is sucha thing as a real private school then yes it is synonymous with a better school. Berkly is public semantically but in reality it is a private school because it exclusive only excepts people who are better than the majority of the world. If it excludes others, in this case dumb people, then it is a real pirate school in this context. Saying otherwise make you an idiot.


    Also, you aren't special rayne and the only reason why you are where you are is because your dad has money. I could have gone to a top ten school but I would be in debt more than I can afford to be. So yes it isn't your fault I go to a public school filled with dumb people, but it sure wasn't because of you that you aren't for if it was THEY would have paid your way. To think otherwise makes you an idiot.




    Pichubro that doesn't evn cout then. Most Americans in public school don't care and thus are idiots.
    this is a very dumb post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •