Thread: i came across a mathematical theory the other day that i dont have the link to anymore it was on reddit

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default i came across a mathematical theory the other day that i dont have the link to anymore it was on reddit

talking about how only 1% of the internet's population is made up of forum posters, the other 90% watches the activity from the sidelines. i've been thinking about it and it makes sense, whenever internet forums come up irl, everyone i've ever talked to say they only browse the boards, they never actually post on them. and those guests? they can't all be bots

if you think about it ascaris/justin, based on percentages, it's possible up to 2000 people (thats not a typo) have followed our adventures since they began
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

we could have people who watch us like we watch house m.d.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

they're reading this as you read it

i have to get out of here

I realized this long ago before the bots were a thing on PD.

20 people use to come on and lurk when ever Nintails was on X_X

yeah, that sounds sort of right as well, internet forums seem to only attract certain types of people

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

id bet most of the real people who lurk pd dont look at misc threads

is good for you

Do you have the equation to back that up, Rayne?

The Adventures of Qoorl in Internet SPACE! A Forum Serial
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!