Thread: Searching some good anime.

Registered Users Regular

Default Searching some good anime.

has anyone watched any good anime's that kinda focus in the past japan? like the feudal era on Inuyasha?plus does anyone know any good anime that involves in supernatural/action/adventure/demons/vampires/animals and so on? one of my fav anime that had animals in it was Wolf's Rain, i was so mad when they took it off of adult swim on cartoon-network.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Samurai Champloo

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

i remember seeing an anime called samurai x years ago that i thought was cool

Registered Users Regular

lol i love samurai champloo (though the girls stupidity always irritated me, even in the most siplest moments)

Registered Users Regular

both guys were awsome and if you combine them together you get me in that show XD

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

You'd fuck her and you know it.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Registered Users Regular

noooo thank you, would rather have have my friend Rin. at least she has something.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Darker than Black is very similar to Wolf's Rain and is made by the same studio. It takes place in modern Japan, but there are supernatural elements in a way. The main character is a lot like Batman.

Sengoku Basara if you like over-the-top action in the 16th century Japan.

Mushishi for the supernatural elements. Very quiet, dialogue-based anime; very little action.

Rurouni Kenshin, classic Toonami samurai series. The last third of the episodes are filler though, you can stop around episode 60 or so... whenever the Kyoto Arc ends.

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen. 'Samurai X' as it was re-named, and as Rayne pointed out. Very good action and animation, and is a prequel to Rurouni Kenshin, though I suggest actually watching the TV series first.

Seirei no Moribito, very good action/adventure series. Reminds me a lot of Samurai Champloo in some ways.

Sword of the Stranger, action movie. I love it.

If you like dog-based anime, I recommend Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. It was made in 1986 so the animation is a little dated, but it's made by the studio that did Dragonball so the action is top-notch. Also, it's extremely violent. xP

Registered Users Regular

most anime ive watched were on Toonami, Adult Swim, (manga that area in anime) Shounen Jump and Shoujo Beat (not much on Shoujo Beat). some that were taken off of adult swim was s-cry-ed(scryed idk), wolf's rain, and a few more. i had a huge list but wen i was trying to post it the computer decided to be an ass and not post it and delete everything i said. .hack was another thing i used to watch. some random one i also remember is Yukikaze and some other one (its not Big O, but it does have a robot i believe in it, some guy has a weird things on the side of his face, not sure).

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Eureka Seven?

Registered Users Regular

i have seen eureka7 and naruto, black lagoon sounds familiar.