Thread: what happens when someone discovers they have a tumour

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default what happens when someone discovers they have a tumour

my friend has this massive flab of bubbly red skin hanging out the back of his ear, he think it's just a spot. it can't be, it must be a cyst or a tumour. how do i convince him to seek medical help and what is the procedure when a small tumour is discovered
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Go to an ear doctor.

They will say yay or nay and point you the direction to get rid of it.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

are you kirby
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

What do you want me to say?

Give him anesthesia and remove it yourself?

i dont think successful amateur surgery is a valid replacement for your hpat lord

he said he was going to try and pop it with a pin

I guess it's possible that'd work. But Peaches' suggestion is probably the most valid.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

lord your going to be a Doctor not a sheep, slap some sense into that boy

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Sounds like a cyst. if it is, then they will just drain it. is it sore?
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha