Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i feel like having a drink

Default i feel like having a drink

thats a first. lets hope this feeling does not recur when im in college.

i friend of mine whos a year younger told me he got hold of a vodka bottle yesterday. he drank a few sips, coughed and spluttered and eventually threw up. he vows never to drink again.

since this thread lacks a topic, tell me about your initial experiences with ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES

hahaha rayne you big bitch

this week ive seen two movies with drunk chicks puking over guys they were going to have sex with. i think its permanently dissuaded me from attempting to fuck drunk females in the future.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

i'm going to a friend's eighteenth tomorrow, prolly gonna drink and have a good time, you jealous
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

not really. when i said i want a drink i meant i want to sit at home and sip whisky while brooding about the mysteries of life and the universe, not get punch drunk at a lame party.

whisky is the best

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Like you would sip whisky.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

@Rayne

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

but i'm not one to glorify things that shouldn't be and seeing as i live in the drinking capital of the world, let me tell you something: it's not all that it's cracked up to be. if alcohol was discovered today, it would be outlawed as a class a drug immediately. it's the biggest reason for people losing the run of themselves; rape; domestic abuse; etc.ect.. over here, you can't go anywhere without drinking. alcohol is necessary to have a good time. nobody goes out sober. i haven't gone to a night out for three years where at least 90% of my company wasn't drunk.

tales of drunk adventures: this time last year, first time really drinking with friends. get absolutely hammered and somehow end up chatting up three girls in the corner of the house. unfortunately it doesn't get very far because i'm so drunk i can't remember their names. as i sober up i get closer to one but then i get unintentionally cockblocked. good times.

before christmas: one of my best friends, a guy most people would like on as a nerd/background character, announces he's having a party and the whole year's invited. everyone goes mental! end up sitting on his stairs with some really drunk girl who clearly wants me, but im not really wanting her and as i sober up, she gets drunker. eventually get the hell off the stairs and rejoin the nightlife.

first sociable pre-drink: at a friend's house, didn't have any alcohol of my own, people kept giving me refills, i got really drunk. my friend called me an 'intellectual' as he introduced me to his friend. then we went so some underage club and didnt shake the drink until five hours later
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    not get punch drunk at a lame party.
    isn't it funny how rayne always judges things he's never actually had first-hand experience of

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Like you would sip whisky.
    im a whisky-virgin dogar. how are you supposed to drink whisky?

currently sipping tea & whiskey!

great beverage.

sipping whisky is fine, he means you won't be able to handle the taste your first time, you have to acquire a taste for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    isn't it funny how rayne always judges things he's never actually had first-hand experience of
    youre right. but i just find the idea of solitary drinking or drinking with a small group of friends more appealing than drinking at a party.

youre right. but i just find the idea of solitary drinking or drinking with a small group of friends more appealing than drinking at a party.
    yeah, but that's because you've never drunk at a party when you go over the tipsy line, it's suddenly as if everyone is your best friend and conversation is so much more free and lucid

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

My parents have given me alcoholic drinks to sip. Nothing extremely strong like whiskey or vodka, but I have had a couple wine coolers from them.

I was also gifted with champagne for my high school graduation, but I think I'll save it for when I'm 21.

when paul mccartney dies, i'm going to down a brandy. hopefully it'll knock me out

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Though my main experience with beer is helping my dad sneak it in to stadiums, and after 10+ years we have never been caught.

i found a bottle of wine but its corked and i dont want my parents to find out ive been DRINKING so baww.

is good for you

Just recork it!

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

drinking is a social thing, I don't enjoy the fact of being drunk but feeling a lot less tense is always a plus.

one time I went this small bar not too far from me on a weekend, we were already drinking at the movie theater before and had two bottles of jager but we wanted to head out to this bar. ended up having probably 5 shots of jager bombs and three coronas over what I already had before hand. I barely remember singing karaoke with jay and talking to three woman in their 30's about the law. then I don't remember getting home but jay and I's car had dirt and tree branches on the backside and puke on the side of the car.

was still fun but really regret not remembering out we both got home since we probably could have got killed or killed some one else on the road. never drinking that heavily unless i have a sober driver for now on.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

but I try to have a glass of white wine a lot, helps me feel less tense.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Way better than drinking at a party. And either Lord is "way cooler" than all of us to be able to enjoy drinking at a party or the Brits. just party better and aren't horridly boring like in America. Also, wine is an acquired taste and most wine does suck. My favorite is imported from Italy, mascato from Elmo Pio.

1.5 liters for $20.00. I mean that's expensive out the ass for our budget but it IS damn good wine.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast