Thread: Dude MCA died :((((

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Default Dude MCA died :((((

RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

it's taken over the entire internet
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I just found out, I'm a huge Beastie Boys fan

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

what do you think their best albums are buckweat, im mainstream so i've only listened to paul's boutique. i like their use of samples and their flow is nice, where to now? figure i might as well blitz through some albums in fond memory
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

or as a tribute

or something

whenever something like this happens i think of how much of an emotional wreck i'll be when paul mccartney goes

Best albums:

Hello Nasty
    Paul's Boutique
    Hot Sauce Committee Part II

All of their albums are really good though

is good for you

WHAT, I was just listening to some Beastie Boys for the past couple of days. RIP bro