Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what would you do if i created a thread

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default what would you do if i created a thread

would you x out and log out on me?
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

is good for you

No

is good for you

In fact, I would probably post in the thread!

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

found your way in here and wrote your own post, then read a few posts and you went into a dream
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

i read a thread today oh boy
    no active posters left here
    and though the thread was rather good
    nobody else posted
    now i know how it feels
    for someone's thread
    to
    die

is good for you

Post button untouched

Sadness washes over me

Time to log out, now

i've seen threads you people wouldnt believe
    great threads soon to be archived, gimmick threads getting people riled up
    all those threads will be lost now, like posts in the spam forum
    time to log out

is good for you

There once was a forum called PD

It's popularity, flowing like the sea

Then one day

A couple people went away

And now this forum is just a dream

they say i make good posts but they ain't makin me no threads
    i guess i just wasnt made for this forum

someone posted
    in my thread, w/ spam
    someone told me
    not to cry

now that im older,
    my thread's more mature
    and i can, see the alts were lies

if the children
    dont post threads
    our forums get bigger but the posts get torn up
    we're just a million little posts causing flame wars, turning every good thread to dust
    i guess we'll just have to adjust

with thread making permissions
    i know what i'll post
    when the reaper
    he reaches
    and touches my hand

i wish i had known on that registration date
    the unpayable debt that i owed you
    but the forum refused you and you felt so lost too and you made me make alts to make up for that

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    now that im older,
    my thread's more mature
    and i can, see the alts were lies
    HMM, sounds very familiar

pd, get your head out of the oven
    go back to mario calling everyone a faggot
    pd, get your head out of the oven
    let me post my threads you can spam in them if thats what you wanna do ok

with the threads locked forum closed we're dead enough, we're not seen to by outside
    but someone has to post these threads pick up activity
    that job's not mine

but i
    wont post
    in threads
    no more
    no more
    or hesitate im sure

it's like i've waited my whole life
    for this one night
    this will be me and you pd'n

i may not always post here
    but long as there are good posters here
    you never need to doubt it
    i'll make you so sure about it
    god only knows what i'd do with pd

if mewtwo would ever leave me
    though life would still go on believe me
    no forums could show nothing to me
    so what good would posting do me
    god only knows what i'd do without pd

is good for you

Bot walks into a forum

Clicks "New thread"

Cobbles together a post

Admin says "Hey, we don't appreciate bots"

And the bot says "Oh but, someday you will"

and wouldn't it be nice if we were more mature, and mario didn't cry 'faggot'
    after spending the day together, posting merrily

a forum taken over by killer robots from space

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

There once was a man from the UAE
    He wasn't very good at his reading SAT
    Carnegie Mellon saw his scores
    Said, Rayne, you're a bore
    and now he's going to college with Kelsi
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

what the fuck is this atrocious thread

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast