Thread: obnoxious neighbors

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Default obnoxious neighbors

my neighbors that recently moved in have two young kids that they let run around the middle of the streets of the neighborhood on this bikes. and now they have stupid signs posted EVERYWHERE saying "SLOW CHILDREN AT PLAY" even though the speed limit is 20. was going 15 a couple weeks ago and they called the police on me for "going to fast" and the police officer was even laughing.

da fuck.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Are they real signs or just makeshift?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

they look like they bought them. cops can't legally put those there, there's a speed limit and people should NOT be letting their kids play in the streets.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Oh I thought they made the city put signs up.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

hahaha our old neighbors wanted to petition the town to put in speed bumps along our road because they were afraid of cars hitting their kids, even though it's not busy

obviously it never happened because our other neighbors all realized how retarded and pointless it would have been, pissing off everybody who would drive by

especially considering you can, you know, just not teach your kids to play out in the middle of the road

το αίμα μου είχε το χρώμα του ουρανού

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Our stupid Californian neighbors have their kids play in the street. Now, the street isn't overly busy, and when me and my brother were kids, we DID play in the street, but definitely not as frequent as these kids, and we definitely weren't as oblivious to cars as they were. They put goddamn ramps in the road wtf.

I was driving home from school one day, and one of the retarded kids jumps out in the street riding a skateboard and I had to slam on my brakes to keep from hitting them. Their dad was in garage and looked at me like I tried to murder them. Also, they like to let their dog bark constantly.

Since they are vegetarian, we always like to BBQ on days when the wind blows towards their house.

Hahaha

I hate California.

Quote Originally Posted by walrusss View Post
    especially considering you can, you know, just not teach your kids to play out in the middle of the road
    I never learned this, I still play in the middle of the road, I even encourage my sister to play there too.

Just gotta teach kids to hear cars, thats all.

yeah i guess if you're walrus and have a 17 million dollar house with a 69 acre yard you dont need to play in the street but its where most kids traditionally do play

I never played in the street.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

My brother and I would bike race to the manhole and back (about 300 feet) but I don't recall us playing games in the street like tag or anything. We live right next to a park and played there instead.

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Me and my friends used to build ramps on the road and play hockey and all kinds of shit. Only at my grandma's house though, because she lived back off the main roads in this little suburb type thing. Everywhere else has like a 45 mph speed limit so we weren't allowed to play in the roads there. I need to show you guys my school district on google maps so you can get a feel for how rural the area I live in is
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Suburban problems. Here, you play on the street, you die. Period.