Thread: Pokemon game Idea

Beginning Trainer

Default Pokemon game Idea

I don't know if this topic has showed up on these forums or not, but there is a lot of pokemon games out now and all of them have the same kind of storyline.

I've been thinking a lot about this, and I decided that maybe nintendo show try to make one really big pokemon game, but make it so it's two separate games, kind of like HG/SS or B/W. It would include all regions and all pokemon, and because it's on two separate games the "version exclusive" pokemon would still give people the fun of having to trade between the two.

version exclusive pokemon would be:
    Caterpie/Weedle
    Pidgey/Spearow
    Ledyba/Spinarak
    Murkrow/Misdreavus
    Wailmer/Numel
    Combee/Cherubi
    Patrat/Porrloin
    Munna/Woobat
    Roggenrola/Timburr
    Cottonee/Petilil
    Joltik/Ferroseed

Legendary level difference would very like in HG/SS, so for one game the main legendary pokemon would be level 50 but the others would be between 60 and 85 so it would look like this for one of the games.

Mewtwo: lvl 50 -----------------Mew: lvl 70
    Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres: lvl 60
    Lugia: lvl 50 --------------------Ho-oh: lvl 70
    Suicune, Raikou, and Entei: lvl 65
    Celebi: lvl 75
    Kyogre: lvl 50 -----------------Groudon: lvl 70
    Rayquaza: lvl 85 (must have Kyogre and Groudon)
    Regirock, Regice, and Registeel: lvl 60
    Latios and Laitas : lvl 75
    Jirachi: lvl 80
    Deoxys: lvl 80
    Dialga: lvl 50 ------------------------Palkia: lvl 70
    Giratina: lvl 85 (must have Dialga and Palkia)
    Rotom: lvl 60
    Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf: lvl 65
    Heatran: lvl 75
    Regigigas: lvl 80

and so on.

Just a thought anyways, I'm sure something like that would be insainly expensive

Why would game freak make a mega game, when they could make more money making individual games for each region.

Beginning Trainer

Because Unless they start getting smart and using some of the really good fakemons people make, and give credit for the ideas, then at that point they've run out of game ideas, and that way they could charge much, much more they'd still get their moneys worth by charging 20-30 bucks more, it would be a must have for people and they'd get it.

If they charge any more people won't buy it, it is already horrendously overpriced.

Beginning Trainer

I don't know, desperate gamers/fans would pay for it because they absolutely have to have all games, and kids might hound parents into getting it for them.

Just a thought anyway

is good for you

"Ok, but after this, no more Pokemon games!"

Beginning Trainer

Nintendo and Game Freak are coming out with : Pokemon Black & White 2

Beginning Trainer

I have an idea for Pokemon WHY DONT THEY GO BACK TO KANTO

Registered Users Regular

I also would like to see a swan pokemon.

thanks fpr sharing.

Voip
    Last edited by santiago; 08-11-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Registered Users Regular

They should do something more creative.Cause sometime playing the samething makes me bore and monotonous.[URL="mark@cgi-experts.com"]

thanks fpr sharing.

Voip Service, Free Voip Calling
    Last edited by santiago; 08-11-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Why, santiago, why?
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Registered Users Regular

I think that this new game idea is a really good idea, but this is just my opinion. I wouldn't pay $20-$30 more but i might pay a little more than you do for other games, maybe $5 or $10, which can add up if many people would agree with me. The main thing I haven't been liking about the fact that all the games have pretty much the same storyline is that now it takes me about a week or so to beat the games. I liked that you could beat the kanto gyms on HG/SS so I think I would like a game in which you go through all the regions and can get all the legendaries. Im a big legendary collector and I think that being able to get all the legendaries on a single game without the nesesity of excessive trading or migrating would be kind of nice. Not to mention that going through all the regions would provide me with a bit of a challenge, which I would also like. I do have one suggestion, no, actually i have two; one is that you have a load of box space so you can concievably catch every single pokemon with extra room for repeats and breeding for friends and such. The other is that every time you go to a new region, you get the opportunity to pick a new starter, that cooresponds with that region, and that after you defeat a region, you are able to catch the starters from that region in the wild.
    I of course also think that they should start using the "fakemons"/oc pokemon that fans create and of course give credit. I say this because some of the pokemon in 4th and 5th gens made it quite obvious that theyre starting to run out of ideas, but many of the "fakemons"/ oc pokemon i've seen are actually really good.
    These are just my personal opinions and you are free to your own thoughts, but this is what I think. That was kind of redundant. But thats besides the point.

Registered Users Regular

I've been thinking about this some more for a while, and I also think they could do an "infinite" game, where they have all of the regions up untill the game comes out and make upgrades whenever a new region comes out, and make people pay for upgrades.

yo if you are a spambot I will CRUSH YOU

This game sounds sick
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.