Thread: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Guides on Pokemon Dream

Default Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Guides on Pokemon Dream

As we all know, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will be officially released tomorrow, April 22nd. They are much anticipated games that are sure to offer Pokemon fans like us countless hours of fun. I shall be getting my copy soon (it has already been shipped to me by Amazon) and will start playing soon. Of course, as always, I will be writing an in-depth walkthrough filled with everything you might need to get through the game. I will also be putting up other sections discussing specific aspects of the game. However, this time, I need some help.

First of all, I'll need screenshot contributions. Basically, I'll only be playing the game and writing out the details. Thus, I need people to help take high-quality (to the best of their abilities) screenshots in certain areas of the game, either with a digital camera or some other method that can produce clear images.

In addition, I'll need contributions for additional guides that people have written themselves. This includes strategies, tips, and those sort of things. These can be incorporated into the walkthrough or added as separate sections.

Basically, I need help. And, if you can help, it would be great. Please send an email to me at weicool@gmail.com . And for our visitors, thanks for your patience, and have fun with the games!

Serenity now, insanity later.

I'm not sure if you want me to e-mail you right now, but I think I might help, as soon as I get Pearl tomorrow.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Mewtwo, I have some material you might like, including a Competitive Tier List, Complete Guide to Playing Pokémon, IV \ EV Guide (But you should use DragoniteAdy's), Individual Pokémon Analysises and 'PokéDex' data from 386 and some more stuff.

When I get the time, I'll send it in one package to you via E-Mail. K?

I know this isn't relating to walkthroughs but I spent ages working on the content for another site and I think PD deserves it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    Mewtwo, I have some material you might like, including a Competitive Tier List, Complete Guide to Playing Pokémon, IV \ EV Guide (But you should use DragoniteAdy's), Individual Pokémon Analysises and 'PokéDex' data from 386 and some more stuff.

When I get the time, I'll send it in one package to you via E-Mail. K?

I know this isn't relating to walkthroughs but I spent ages working on the content for another site and I think PD deserves it more.
    Sounds good. Send it please.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

I can't yet. I need to redo some of it because the info got cleared on my op reset.

I'll send it when I can. That may be the end of the week or month, but no later.

Beginning Trainer

I got the game the first day I've played for 10 hours and love it I've been training hard almost all my pokemon are lvl 20+ (full party) and im going to battle the 3rd gym soon... WOOT!!

Registered Users Regular

I`m at the same point as you

Pokemon Trainer Matt

With school and all, I really havn't had that much time to play it. Right now in Diamond, I'm in Floroama Town, getting ready to challenge Commander Mars. I'm at the same point in Pearl, too.

spiritrider

What do i do now i am stuck. I am in floroama Town and i dont know what to do next. The team galaxy guy locked the door to that building and the other two are blocking the bridge, please help!!

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

I don't know how can BM get Diamond when I can't.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

You don't have a DS and your father is Satan.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Haha well I think i managed to convince my mom now, the problem is she says "she'll discuss this with my dad" :\

Pokemon Trainer Matt

Quote Originally Posted by spiritrider View Post
    What do i do now i am stuck. I am in floroama Town and i dont know what to do next. The team galaxy guy locked the door to that building and the other two are blocking the bridge, please help!!
    You need to go to the northwest point of Florama town. There should be an entrance to the flower field. There, you battle 2 Galactic Grunts. They give you the key, some guy gives you sweet honey, and you use that key to open the power plant. There, you battle Commander Mars.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Matt; 04-26-2007 at 03:03 PM.

jeff3301

There is some nice info on http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Ummm Jeff I think we all know serebii.net. The point is, we are pokedream, not serebii. And we will never be. I dont think that balant plagarism was what mewtwo had in mind.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Still, thanks for trying.

HERO

I have already beaten the eilte 4 and training my Pokemon for the battle zone.
    If you want I could give you the eilte 4 Pokemon.

To Mewtwo=Do produce the walkthrough soon!

To Ninetails009=Your starter is? For mine I haven't got the game but have already pre-chosen Turtwig.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

I'm not dead. Just veryvery inactive nowadays.

piko567

Default regarding the starter

i really reccomend chimchar and not turtwig because the first few gyms will be easy. for roark you might have to evolve chimchar and make it learn fighting moves and you will win easy. for the second or third gym it is grass so it should be simple if you can train it to learn ember or flame wheel. with such a good pokemon you can also easily catch a good pokemon. also you can own the first two of the elite four. and easily beat the 8th gym leader who has electric pokemon. that is why you should choose chimchar.

piko567

oh man sorry its a little late. just ignore that post i didn't know there were more pages in this one.