Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trying to eat healthy is so fucking annoying

Default trying to eat healthy is so fucking annoying

walking back home i saw five billboard ads for burgers/sandwiches from burger king, mcdonalds, popeyes, hardees and subway. i get home and im HUNGRY. i cant cook. the shit that i can make is crap like instant noodles and GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES. i have cereal but i ate cereal in the morning and no one has cereal twice! i caved and decided to just go outside and see if i could find anything consumable in the never ending swath of fried junk. i find a cafe which sells a bunch of salads. each salad costs as much as three burgers from kfc, and i dont have that much money. cheap, healthy and tasty - why is it you can only have two? its like rich people everywhere are conspiring to make everyone else fat so we'll be too lazy to do anything about their bullshit.

that post is a fucking mess. boo fucking hoo. im hungry.

im going to see if i can find some eggs to hard boil

There was no food already cooked at home?
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    walking back home i saw five billboard ads for burgers/sandwiches from burger king, mcdonalds, popeyes, hardees and subway. i get home and im HUNGRY. i cant cook. the shit that i can make is crap like instant noodles and GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES. i have cereal but i ate cereal in the morning and no one has cereal twice! i caved and decided to just go outside and see if i could find anything consumable in the never ending swath of fried junk. i find a cafe which sells a bunch of salads. each salad costs as much as three burgers from kfc, and i dont have that much money. cheap, healthy and tasty - why is it you can only have two? its like rich people everywhere are conspiring to make everyone else fat so we'll be too lazy to do anything about their bullshit.
    Sounds like you were choking on your own fat while you wrote this.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    There was no food already cooked at home?
    moms in india. dad cooks worse than me.

i caved. had kfc because it was the only thing substantial that i could afford. if i was a fat person id have killed myself by now.

fat people endure rayne

we endure

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Pathetic.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Crap, I guess you're ready for another recipe, Rayne.

Maybe you're ready for...the omelette.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Pathetic.

Yes. you're ready. Need two eggs, two tbsp of milk, two tbsp of butter, salt, pepper, cheese, some deli meat if you want.

got any of that, young Cooking Disciple?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

i will get all of that today and will cook an omelette for dinner tomorrow

allright. crack the eggs into a bowl, add the milk. Whip it up A LOT.
    put the butter in a skillet, turn the eye on the stove on, start melting the butter in the skillet (by putting it on the eye) whip the egg/milk some more then pour it in to the skillet once the butter is melted. spread it around a little so it make a circle in the skillet (should like kinda like a yellowish pancake) add in your cheese, meat, seasonings, fold it over, cook a little longer, and once it looks like a solid thing (it's not runny anymore) take it out and eat it.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

how much butter

and what do you mean fold it over

how much butter
    2 tbps got it

what the hell is deli meat

2 tablespoons... if you're using sticks of butter, the tbsp are usually marked on the foil or paper. I mean it should look like a circle, then you fold it in half. You'll need a spatula.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

deli meat... like the stuff you put on sandwhiches... roast beef/slice ham/proschiouto/salami etc.... you can really put almost anything into an omelette.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

some erections

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    deli meat... like the stuff you put on sandwhiches... roast beef/slice ham/proschiouto/salami etc.... you can really put almost anything into an omelette.
    Rayne doesn't eat that.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Shut up Lord94. You neither work in the food industry nor dwell in a land known for its food (and poverty )
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

moms in india. dad cooks worse than me.
    Ugh, I was in a similar situation when my mom was in the US for a couple of months. We had someone to cook for us though.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

wasnt able to make an omelette. the scrambled egg thing found in its remains was decent though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast