Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mojo Robot

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I still have Red, Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Sapphire (and obviously Pearl). I gave the remaining games to my brother, who never plays them, so whenever I feel like starting a new game, I snatch them from him and erase his data file to start my own. Over my Pokemon-playing days, I've owned R/B/Y, G/S/C, Sapphire and Emerald, LeafGreen, and Pearl, as well as Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Colosseum, XD, the original Pokemon Pinball, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Snap and I think that's it.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    I still have Red, Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Sapphire (and obviously Pearl). I gave the remaining games to my brother, who never plays them, so whenever I feel like starting a new game, I snatch them from him and erase his data file to start my own. Over my Pokemon-playing days, I've owned R/B/Y, G/S/C, Sapphire and Emerald, LeafGreen, and Pearl, as well as Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Colosseum, XD, the original Pokemon Pinball, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Snap and I think that's it.
    Wow. I have a game you don't then: Pokemon Trading Game for the GBC.

I've never had XD, but I have everything else you listed (Besides Pearl. I'm getting Diamond within the hour.)

i have r/b/y, g/s/c, r/s/e, firered, and i'm going to order diamond pretty soon. wooo go team. except my mom will probably make fun of me for still buying pokemon games but hey thats ok.

my parents don't really know the difference from pokemon to final fantasy, so they didn't really care

just ordered it. i was like "hey mom its time for me to be a massive nerd but you're kind of obliged to show me unconditional love so ..." and then i rolled away from the computer screen to reveal "ORDER POKEMON DIAMOND?" and she was like "haha go ahead, as long as you have the money". so all is well in kantolaland. except now i have $34 less.

I asked my mom to preorder it a long while back. She said okay, and then continued to say that she could "whoop my butt" in pokemon
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

My mom hates Pokémon, and my dad doesn't care. It took till three years ago for me to finally convince them that Pokémon isn't evil. The stupid chruch I'm forced to attend shuns that show as well as all Anime in general, hell they even shun robots; they'll die for that.
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

I remember reading an article in the paper back in 2000 about these crazy christian fanatics who would burn pokemon cards and dolls, claiming it to be a "product of the devil."

And this is why I'm agnostic
    For my special touch.

I made the decision of being atheist on more serious grounds, such as the fact that there's no proof that's there's a god.

I remember reading an article in the paper back in 2000 about these crazy christian fanatics who would burn pokemon cards and dolls, claiming it to be a "product of the devil."
    haha, good times. I remember all the shit they would spew about it not being able to be burned

Those were the days. Pokemon is from the devil, yet little kids aren't doing anything satanic.

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

They had to change the color of Jynx because people said it mocked black people.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

So? They didn't change Mr. Mime and he mocks mimes! It's an outrage!

Quote Originally Posted by Xion: The Master of Steel View Post
    They had to change the color of Jynx because people said it mocked black people.
    I heard about that. Absolutely ridiculous. Some black people really look for any opportunity to play the victim.

It happens a lot, like taking shots at Pokemon, and some would do it to radio hosts who make a single comment too. Heck, they might even try to get him fired while they're at it.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Or claiming they want special benefits for being a minority yet stating at the same time they want to be treated like everyone else

In my head I say 'haha they're black,' in real life I say, 'they're just like anyone else.' Then I say in my head again 'Only black.'

Oh, and I love the black people who scream racism. A black kid so much as gets a dislodged hair while in the hands of a white cop, he'll scream racism at the top of his lungs and scum will flock to him in high support. A white kid gets his ass thrown up and down the street by a black cop, not a single word gets spoken. Why not? Because if he did, people might think he was against the black cop.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

I'm not racist. I don't like the things they do but I don't think of them as less than me.

I want to fight one.

Neither do I, I just hate it when people make claims and yell for things just because of their race. People worked for years and gave their lives to advance the civil rights movement and to make all races equal. They didn't do all that work for people to just fall back on the race card whenever something goes wrong. They worked so people could make claims to their own person, regardless of what race they belong to.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

There are people who are truly racist against blacks but I think they're scarcer than some black people would lead us to believe. Like you said, whenever a black kid gets in trouble with the law, it always has to do with "racism."

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Sometimes it actually is racism, but most of the time it isn't.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

You guys are acting like racists, putting the black people down and all...
    For my special touch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12