Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ELECTION 2012 THREAD

I think Obama has an advantage do to his statement about him supporting gay marriage. With that said and tons of new younger voters coming in, he'll get a boatload of votes. The question is tho, how many will ACTUALLY vote.

Mitt hasn't sold me on anything ether and to be honest the whole Mexican thing was useless to bring up. I don't really know..

I agree with Pants, both candidates are terrible. I think this year could've used a 3rd party to really kick things off but seeing that happen before in the US in the past, the 3rd party is never really treated fairly per say.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

everyone write in ron paul.

the only good candidate who would actually try something risky.

PS: obama said he supported gay marriage at the last minute for publicity in the upcoming polls. it looks more pathetic and desperate than a powerful stance on the subject.

your welcome

He only said it because he found out no one else did. Before then we all knew he did but he didn't want to admit it for the fact that he could've lost a ton of voters while he was coming to the end of his term.

To be honest I hate American politics, everyone is on edge wanting to be in another term and not wanting to do anything risky till their last term. Nothing really gets done, the process is slow as fuck, the fact that we have 2 parties that have most of their members scared of being fired if they vote based on their own opinion and not their parties opinion slows everything down greatly. Ron should've ran for a 3rd party, would've given everyone a better sense for whom to vote for...if their even willing to vote after seeing the candidates.

^

atomika has the right idea. i mean, we'll never really have that promised voice in such an overpopulated fat-factory fucksville.

your welcome

Ron Paul is poo.

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    there is actually a libertarian candidate, who isnt ron paul, because he is in one of the two parties
    Is he also an elderly sack of sap who believes dearly in the archaic?

ron paul believes in better things than media whoring, unfair taxation, and welfare abuse lol.

your welcome

Registered Users Regular Day Dreamer's Avatar

i'm not the best at politics... but i have a feeling obama's going to win. closer and closer to the election, i feel he's doing more to appeal to the people. supporting gay rights, trying to send through the dream act, being against sbj23904 whatever it's called. he also appeals to "poor people" cause of democrats supporting more welfare programs then republicans.

i honestly don't know who i would like as president. i don't like both, but i always liked republicans better. sadly, this is the first year i can vote, and i don't like either candidates so i'm not sure if i'm actually going to vote.
    --- Joined ---
    November 15, 2005 [at the old forum]

"An affirmation of struggle
    Like wolves closing in for the kill
    Making holy our war immortal this glorious night
    A brotherhood of iron - falling in we march
    Shout into the star shattered Dawn..."

why is the american voting public so uninformed

dreamer, you know that's shameless, last-minute publicity right? thats like if the day before the election, romney says "i'll give everyone $200 if you vote for me".

your welcome

Registered Users Regular Day Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pants View Post
    dreamer, you know that's shameless, last-minute publicity right? thats like if the day before the election, romney says "i'll give everyone $200 if you vote for me".
    i know but i feel people will eat this up and vote for him.
    --- Joined ---
    November 15, 2005 [at the old forum]

"An affirmation of struggle
    Like wolves closing in for the kill
    Making holy our war immortal this glorious night
    A brotherhood of iron - falling in we march
    Shout into the star shattered Dawn..."

that's sadly true. while being a mod conservative myself, i have to say this election sucks hard cocks.

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    why is the american voting public so uninformed
    materialism is more important then wisdom

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Nope, it's going to be 2010 all over again. Especially after today.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

this just in: supreme court rules obama not being president is unconstitutional. romney concedes.

10 more years until I can run... You guys need to get your pocketbooks ready, gonna need a bunch of donations.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I thought it was 32 or 35?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by interim name View Post
    Now that obamacare has been ruled constitutional I fear for dogars well beig come obamas reelection
    Honestly it hurts him because the only reason they upheld it was because they recognized it for what it is, a tax for billions of dollars. It's a big slap in the face with a big black dick to all Dems for reelection. They are hardcore hardcore fucked.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Romney stands no realistic chance of winning. When people think of how much Obama has fucked up and how a lot of his policies have mirrored the Bush presidency, they probably think of how devoid of life and character Romney is and end up supporting Obama. Who can speculate on what your voting population will do, you gave Nixon a landslide victory...

Nixon was awesome so your political commentary is unsound.

i just dont care anymore. it was ron paul or i'm not voting. i reeeeally dont care about presidential elections where there isn't a candidate who will do something different, imposing, or sweeping.

2014 get here so we can bitch about congress

your welcome

hey pants there are congress elections in 2012

thought congress is elected every 2 years, so yes. i put 2014.

your welcome

Last election was 2010, so 2012 is next.

2012 is the current congressional election. we never fucking care about congress during a super duper presidential debate with all the MTV VH1 political coverage

your welcome

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast