Thread: Literary Magazines

Default Literary Magazines

What are your favourite literary magazines PD? I just went on a submitting blitz with my backlog of miscellaneous poetry and prose that's been building up over the last while, hopefully I'll get some money out of it.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Is any PD regular Canadian btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Is any PD regular Canadian btw?
    Solly is I think? Also i just don't think your post applies to me at all and that really bothers me man.

Submitted to the New Yorker, imagine if I pull it off, it would rank up there with the funniest events in PD's history.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

did you include the pizza rolls?

literary note: i have 50-60 pages of a novel written and im going to make the push to finish it by february. i havent written much since july really but have been thinking about it a lot. we will see who gets published first, me or lord.

Is that the novel re: the collapse of the American dream you posted about a while ago? I was going through some old posts last night and kept thinking you should write something serious, you have a voice for sure.

Registered Users Regular

Default Literary Magazines

Hi

Are there any plans to make Custom PC available on Google Play?

I see that PC Pro is already on there.

Thanks

Andre

By the way, the best program for marketing, SEO and SMM for me - it a XRumer 12.0.9 Elite

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

"Andre"

I only know one other Andre on here...